ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.5.0 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

don1thedon wrote:Email sent for this (none received), happy to try on my Vista laptop.
I love my AA
Don
Received a link and will DL tonight and try over the weekend - Thanks
Don

Hi
Initially when I load an FX track I get a black screen. If I close and reopen I initially get an authorisation screen but am unable to authorise in Cubase Studio 4; serious error occurs - I will forward a log seperately. If I try to open AA I continue to get black screen.
Good luck, I love this plug
Don

Edit: Erm can't find a way to send the log and screen shot, Please advise?

Acer Aspire 5920, 4G, Cubase Studio 4

Any word on a fix for the vista problem yet? I'm itching to try the new algorithms. :cry:

thanks,

audiosabre

We're on it, if all goes good, you can expect a fix soon.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

nick at artsacoustic wrote:We're on it, if all goes good, you can expect a fix soon.
Thanks nick, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

John

audiosabre wrote:
nick at artsacoustic wrote:We're on it, if all goes good, you can expect a fix soon.
Thanks nick, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

John
John, please check your pm's.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Hi,

This thread has mostly been occupied with troubleshooting. I was wondering if there were more thoughts on 1.5, namely the new algos. I personally love the new 'dense' setting. I've previously used the 'smooth' to mimic a plate, but sometimes it can be a little too diffuse for e.g. acoustic music. The new 'dense' creates a nice fluid image with an appealing depth.

Are others getting a chance to work out the new algorithms?

edwardsean wrote:Hi,

This thread has mostly been occupied with troubleshooting. I was wondering if there were more thoughts on 1.5, namely the new algos. I personally love the new 'dense' setting. I've previously used the 'smooth' to mimic a plate, but sometimes it can be a little too diffuse for e.g. acoustic music. The new 'dense' creates a nice fluid image with an appealing depth.

Are others getting a chance to work out the new algorithms?
Hi,

Nick (from Arts Acoustic) supplied me with a test version which fixed the (vista) registration problem I had before so I've now had a brief chance to check out the new algos. The 'dense' algo was the one that stood out for me too, I like its depth. I was abusing this algo and getting some thunderous sounds. The slap back algo is also very useful; I've found myself putting slap back verb on material where I wouldn't normally use it. That's about as far as I've got for now; I've only had 1-2 hours using the 1.5 version. It'll take a few more sessions before I fully get used to it. I'll report back my findings after the next major session.

A side note: the bullet points in the preset manager are also very welcome.

regards,

John

So I've been sitting on my 1.5 installer ; was it only an issue in vista ?? is a update comming , ; should I install on WinXP NOW ???

Signed ,

Muy Cautious

contrary wrote:So I've been sitting on my 1.5 installer ; was it only an issue in vista ?? is a update comming , ; should I install on WinXP NOW ???

Signed ,

Muy Cautious
I'm on XP/SP3 and it's working fine, if that's any help to you!

Thanks for a great update to a wonderfull reverb :)

Initially had a problem on my laptop with windows 7 64bit, but latest version installed fine. Also working fine in my studio (win xp).
So I've been sitting on my 1.5 installer ; was it only an issue in vista ?? is a update comming , ; should I install on WinXP NOW ???
Try downloading the installer from the link you got in the e-mail, download the latest version and try again :)

Win 7 64bit and Live8. It says that it can't write the serialfile and that I should contact support. I have to copy it from the cliboard every time I start Live8..

c1c2 wrote:Win 7 64bit and Live8. It says that it can't write the serialfile and that I should contact support. I have to copy it from the cliboard every time I start Live8..
Have you tried running Live as administrator? I think this should help :)

Hey Nick - when shall we see the upcoming AAR 64bit release? Thanks!

they're on it they said. so it won't take too long i suppose.
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Return to “Arts Acoustic”