ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.5.0 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

alex at artsacoustic.com wrote: I can confirm that we are working on the bug and will release an update very soon.
:tu:

Btw,

I would like to bring out that I find it very amazing that this update is free. I mean, I've purchased it 4 years ago and now I got a major functional enhancement with three new room types, and AA simply consider it an in-between update and charge nothing. I think that's really great by itself, and in particular because it's by far no matter of course.

I thought that should be appreciated explicitly.

Thanks for that. :)

Cheers,
LiteOn

edit: removed some redundant characters ...
Last edited by LiteOn on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just wanted to confirm that I can not either get AA Reverb to work on my Windows Vista home premium system (32bit OS). Crashes instantly, all hosts I tried (reaper, FL Studio and Energy XT).

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

I'm bummed to confirm crashes in Live 8.04. This is definitely NOT a stable release. The first time I tried to use it, Live crashed immediately, with nothing else loaded. Just instantiate AAR 1.5, and Live 8.04 crashes. It also crashes Live every time when I load a project with AAR in it (which is every single song for me!). My only solution was to go back to AAR 1.22, which has worked for 2 years flawlessly. Now things are all back to normal.

My PC is a Q6600, 4GB RAM, WinXP SP3.

Please hunt down the bugs on this release, as there are plenty of hosts on which this does not work. I bummed about this, as this update took a couple of years to come out, and I was very eager to try it out. But this is simply not stable enough to use on multiple hosts. (I am, however, really glad you guys are still in business and actively developing again!)

As alex already stated, we are working on this problem very hard. It seems to be a tough one though, and in our betat tests this did not happen. Up to now we can only recreate the bug in vista. We hope to find the win XP issue too, asap. Please have some patience, we apologize, this shouldn't have happened. :?
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

nick at artsacoustic wrote:As alex already stated, we are working on this problem very hard. It seems to be a tough one though, and in our betat tests this did not happen. Up to now we can only recreate the bug in vista. We hope to find the win XP issue too, asap. Please have some patience, we apologize, this shouldn't have happened. :?
No problem - I got all the patience in the world when it comes to your verb - it's the best verb I've ever heard. To have it be better AND as stable as it's been is something I can wait for :)

Happy (bug) hunting!

all caught up ...

working on :
WinXP
FLS 8.0.2

my thanks ...

nebulae wrote:I'm bummed to confirm crashes in Live 8.04. This is definitely NOT a stable release. The first time I tried to use it, Live crashed immediately, with nothing else loaded. Just instantiate AAR 1.5, and Live 8.04 crashes. It also crashes Live every time when I load a project with AAR in it (which is every single song for me!).

My PC is a Q6600, 4GB RAM, WinXP SP3.
Really weird, it works flawless on my PC: E6600, 2Gig RAM, WinXP SP3. Maybe a QuadCore thing?
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

I forgot to add the details of my computer:

A HP 1080-dv5 laptop with Windows Vista home premium 32bit, running on Core 2 Duo, 3gb ram, Nvidia 9200 GS graphics.

I'll soon be able to test it on my desktop which runs a Core 2 Quad 6600 and windows XP. I'll give a preport once I've tried this.

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Email sent for this (none received), happy to try on my Vista laptop.
I love my AA
Don

don1thedon wrote:Email sent for this (none received), happy to try on my Vista laptop.
I love my AA
Don
Why do you call yourself don1, but then actually have two dons in your name?

:?: huh?

don1thedon wrote::?: huh?
Nevermind...I forgot that KVR doesn't have the same whimsical sense of humor as the Ableton forum - my bad - just ignore me...

What's weird is that when I almost get it to work using the (strange) method of installing 1.2.2 after 1.5.0, AAR only crashes on correct input of my serial number. If I try to paste in a dud number it actually responds; telling me that the code is not valid.

As soon as I paste the real serial: fatal error. Welcome to the scene of the crash. Once this happens the GUI is never displayed again, unless I uninstall and reinstall using the strange method.

Can't wait for a fix :)

bduffy wrote:Hey thanks, Nick! I happened to wake up to the email this morning, and I wasn't quite sure what was going on (the email doesn't explicitly state it's a 1.5 upgrade?), but I was delighted to find out it's a full-blown upgrade! :hyper:
Just came across this thread. I got the e-mail, also couldn't figure out why, and just left it in the inbox. Might leave it there a bit longer to see how the debugging is going. We non-Mac users can't be too careful. :)
We escape the trap of our own subjectivity by
perceiving neither black nor white but shades of grey

Return to “Arts Acoustic”