ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.5.0 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Glad I checked my Spam folder in Gmail - It thinks your email was possibly dangerous! Looking forward to testing this in Live 8

Crash on Windows 7 RC here. I can't even get to enter serial number, as it always crashes right at the start (access violation in ntdll.dll). I tested on EnergyXT 1.4.1 and Ableton Live 8.0.4. I guess it's the same problem as on Vista.
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

adl wrote:
Aloysius wrote:
adl wrote:Works great in Ableton Live 8.0.4 btw.!
Cool! What platform/operating system are you using? Thanks . . .
Win XP SP3 on a Desktop and a Laptop.
Thanks ADL. Same here :) I just installed now and since I had copied the New License Key into the Clipboard, it was recognized as soon as I opened AAR in Ableton Live 8.0.4.

I haven't listened to the presets yet but it's loading very quickly. No delays etc . . .

Cheers . . . OH! And thanks Arts Acoustic for the Update! :tu:

There also a bug in Cubase 5
Windows XP 32 Bit.

I have ArtsAcousticReverb on a EffectChannel.
I just started a new Song. When I pressed the editButton for the Art Ac Reverb
only a empty (Black) windows open. (Looks the same as the 4damind bug)
Then I closed the windows. Then I pressed edit Button second time.
Now it shows the gui.

This is the first bug I ever had in Cubase.

Hope you fix this soon.

Reinhard

Apart from the bug-related feedbacks: How about the first impressions about the new room types?

Cheers,
LiteOn

LiteOn wrote:Apart from the bug-related feedbacks: How about the first impressions about the new room types?
I only had a chance to try out the "Dense" algo last night, and I found it much easier to get a big, 80s snare tail than before. Great stuff. I'll have to try out the slapback and the other one...

Hi bduffy,
bduffy wrote: I only had a chance to try out the "Dense" algo last night, and I found it much easier to get a big, 80s snare tail than before. Great stuff. I'll have to try out the slapback and the other one...
thanks for your your feedback on the first impressions.

Cheers,
LiteOn

I've had very little time with this myself today. What with VirSyn updating Reflect (which I love), Native Instruments with FM8, Studio Devil with two product updates) and now this! :) I think I was just happy to have avoided some of the pitfalls that others (unfortunately) seem to be experiencing!

That said! I've never thought of ArtsAcoustic as being capable of handling anything percussive. Much the same as RedLine Reverb IMHO. However, to my surprise, I found it quite easy to achieve the Snare and Kit sounds I wanted, straight off the new presets menu today!

Running good on Live 7 (Windows XP), also no problems using with Kore 2.

crashed my host with vista 32 it. Would not show up in another host. I thought maybe I was the only one having these problems but seems it is already known and being worked on. :)
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

what is the correct procedure , to obtain the update , if you are
a registered license holder , but did not receive the e-mail ?...

I confirm that this new version seems to be crashing either Cubase 5, or Vista (32).

When I invoked the plugin, I had a small 98ish window, nothing more, than Cubase told me that a serious problem occured and it had to shutdown.

I can live without AAR for a couple of days, but if you do think that the fix is much further ahead in time, please let us know, and personnally I will (reluctantly but necessarily) dive into my big dvd bakups box, and reisntall the previous (working) version.

normal wrote:what is the correct procedure , to obtain the update , if you are
Just send an email to license@artsacoustic.com including some of your details (e.g. full name).
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

sirbellog wrote:I confirm that this new version seems to be crashing either Cubase 5, or Vista (32).

When I invoked the plugin, I had a small 98ish window, nothing more, than Cubase told me that a serious problem occured and it had to shutdown.

I can live without AAR for a couple of days, but if you do think that the fix is much further ahead in time, please let us know, and personnally I will (reluctantly but necessarily) dive into my big dvd bakups box, and reisntall the previous (working) version.
I can confirm that we are working on the bug and will release an update very soon.
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

alex at artsacoustic.com wrote:
normal wrote:what is the correct procedure , to obtain the update , if you are
Just send an email to license@artsacoustic.com including some of your details (e.g. full name).
thanks ...
will do ...

Return to “Arts Acoustic”