IK Multimedia & Joe Satriani want to hear from you!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

People are snotty. Joe tone on Joe Satriani album was the best

Personally I never liked his tone which seemed to me anemic and shrill, but...

Marshall JVM - Great modern take on the classic Marshall tone
Scholz Rockman - Dave Jerden's secret weapon for Alice In Chains guitar tone, would be interesting to play with.

Well as my wife would say, when BaronWaterpark sells as many albums as Joe Satriani we will listen to your opinion.

As long as he doesn't sing, I'm good.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

I've always been a huge fan of Satch. He's been an influence even at the subconscious level. :tu:

I used to be able to play Summer Song....well parts of it anyway..... :oops:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Scholz Rockman & Digitech Ultra Harmonizer.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

:) +1 JVM :)

acousticglue wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:31 pm Well as my wife would say, when BaronWaterpark sells as many albums as Joe Satriani we will listen to your opinion.
Sure. I guess, following that logic, that Justin Bieber's opinion matters more than Satriani's.

BaronWaterpark wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:01 pm
acousticglue wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:31 pm Well as my wife would say, when BaronWaterpark sells as many albums as Joe Satriani we will listen to your opinion.
Sure. I guess, following that logic, that Justin Bieber's opinion matters more than Satriani's.
:lol:

An updated 5150 would be nice, the current one is still gen 3 I think? OD-1 would also be good, could use more mild overdrive flavours. Come to that, where's the Klon? (Probably not Satch-related I know...)

Neither of these seems to work. :neutral:

JJ_Jettflow wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:24 pm
This doesn't work either;

You can also show off your chops for a chance to win our guitar recording studio suite of products.

No matter though, given that I am the king of widdle, no one would stand a chance.

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:52 pm

You can also show off your chops for a chance to win our guitar recording studio suite of products.

No matter though, given that I am the king of widdle, no one would stand a chance.
This is true, and you are likely to have twice as many strings to work on as anyone else.

pissing yourself in a taxi home from a works party can win you gear?

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:11 pm

pissing yourself in a taxi home from a works party can win you gear?
Probably not or I would have more hardware than the Behringer factory by now...

Return to “Effects”