Full Bucket releases FBVC Vocoder!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Full Bucket Vocoder FBVC

It is a good freebie to have, many thanks to FB.

I can get a vocal track to vocode using the plug as an insert and routing a midi track to it, but I can't see if it's possible to use another synth plugin as the carrier instead of the internal. How would I set this up in studio one?

Aloysius wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:44 pm
crimsonwarlock wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:06 pm Its hard ...
:o
Yes, that too :hihi:

Just to keep the grammar police happy, I edited the post :D

I bet you do a lot worse in my native language.
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

I created a short tutorial video for FBVC (using Reaper):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VlBLODh0to
I do not have Studio One; maybe someone else can help out?

Cheers, Björn

Using it crashed my cubase 10 on windows 7 in about 3 minutes. Was looking forward to trying it out. Uninstalled.

Why did you uninstall Cubase? :(

The last but one version did he same to my cubase 10.5. on Win7. But the newest version is rock solid for me so far.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
Yes, there was a bug in v1.0.1 that some hosts would not forgive... :oops:

Cheers, Björn

Thanks for the video. I'll check it out and see if I can fudge it for S1 :tu:

Windows users:
Please consider to re-download the FBVC ZIP from my website... https://www.fullbucket.de/music/fbvc.html
This is not a functional nor bug fix update, I just forgot to add the folder with the three WAV files that are used in the stock presets. :dog:

Mac users:
No need to do anything.

Cheers, Björn

Thanks Björn :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

DrReacto wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:53 pmUsing it crashed my cubase 10
I'm not a Cubase user. But I hear this so often, I begin to wonder if anything doesn't crash Cubase.

Got it working in Bitwig using the following method:

1) Create an Audio track and a MIDI track.
2) Record or import voice to the audio track, and mute this track.
3) On the MIDI track, add an Audio Reciever and FBVC.
4) Set the Audio Source of the Audio Receiver to the PRE output of your audio track.
5) In FBVC, set input to MIC Input, and set the KBD switch on the right to On.

FBVC has a sidechain input. This threw me at first. This is not used. Modulation is applied to the main ins.

teilo wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:22 pm
I'm not a Cubase user. But I hear this so often, I begin to wonder if anything doesn't crash Cubase.
I am sure you read as well that there was a bug in that specific version of the plugin....

rasmusklump wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:01 pm
I am sure you read as well that there was a bug in that specific version of the plugin....
Didn't. Don't care. Observation still stands.

teilo wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:28 pm
rasmusklump wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:01 pm
Didn't. Don't care. Observation still stands.
I was on the latest FBVC release when I tested with Cubase 10 but thanks for pointing that out. I love a good vocoder and will gladly pay for one but didn't find this stable for me. Could be graphics card, os, don't know. Still using vocoder I got with one of the first versions of NI Reaktor.

Return to “Effects”