Full Bucket releases FBVC Vocoder!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Full Bucket Vocoder FBVC

This is a great sounding and flexible vocoder- thanks! :)

Version 1.0.2 is out, fixing issues with some hosts... get it here:

https://www.fullbucket.de/music/fbvc.html

Cheers, Björn

Thank you, Bjorn !

:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

This is the first VST that crashes my Cubase to desktop within fragments of a second...
Sad, but good a Vocoder is the last thing I need to delete the last Melda plugin from my HD...

yes! finally sidechain works in logicX! thank you!

muki wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:30 am yes! finally sidechain works in logicX! thank you!
It wouldn't have been possible without the feedback and testing efforts by Bob Ward, Rob Hyde, and Laurent Bergman, to name a few. Thank you guys for your support! :tu:

Cheers, Björn

PS: Folks, please name your OS type (Windows or Mac) when reporting any issues you have with my plug-ins...!

You guys really do make some of the best VSTs. Thank you so much, once again!

Full Bucket wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:17 am
muki wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:30 am yes! finally sidechain works in logicX! thank you!
It wouldn't have been possible without the feedback and testing efforts by Bob Ward, Rob Hyde, and Laurent Bergman, to name a few. Thank you guys for your support! :tu:

Cheers, Björn

PS: Folks, please name your OS type (Windows or Mac) when reporting any issues you have with my plug-ins...!
:tu: :tu: :tu:

kvotchin wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:55 am You guys really do make some of the best VSTs. Thank you so much, once again!
It is hard to believe, but Bjorn does this all on his own :hail:
Last edited by crimsonwarlock on Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Wow. Sorry Bjorn, I had no idea it was all down to just one brilliant person. Kudos!

crimsonwarlock wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:06 pm Its hard ...
:o
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

crimsonwarlock wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:06 pm ... to believe
8)
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

I'm flabbergasted by how you manage to do it Bjorn. So much great things coming from you all the time. Everything you put out is worth checking out and using. :tu:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Neon Breath wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:06 am
Aloysius wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:12 pm People still use Macs in 2019? LOL
People still use vocoders in 2019? LOL
No. We use auto-tune.. oh... :party:

btw. it works perfect in Reaper 5.99. I can't thank you enough. It sounds quite retro. I love it! :tu:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “Effects”