Zenith by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zenith

In Logic you can use the Modifier MIDI plugin to map MIDI CC messages to any plugin parameter (as long as its automatable), so this would be a good combination with Zenith.

So what is the actual price with the 30% discount? I don't see any sales on the website or codes at checkout.

can the steps be smoothed? im doing a lane on an operator in fm 8 and it sounds stepwise; smoothing like in serum would be cool!

will there be a upgrade option for zone users, it's like zone with midiout

Hi, have you tried the slew filters on each CC? They provide a smoothing option for each control. No upgrade path as yet for Zone users. The 30% discount price is £69. Full price after introductory period will be £99. Thx

are you planning on expanding on the presets for synths etc in the future?

Yes. 100%.

Sharooz wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:52 pm Hi, have you tried the slew filters on each CC? They provide a smoothing option for each control. No upgrade path as yet for Zone users. The 30% discount price is £69. Full price after introductory period will be £99. Thx
i did but still some steps. you can check the ableton fm8 file in the attachement.
and what would be great, if you could control internally - for example the rate of the lfo by a parameter lane and so on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I like working with midi so Zenith is on my buy list!
I had it figured at $79 -30% so $55.
Perhaps a BF/CM sale?

and one more - to control the amplitude of the lanes by the knobs would be awesome.

Has anyone tried out the demo for Zenith with hardware? I tried the demo out yesterday with software and it was a big headache trying to get it set up correctly because of missing / incorrect MIDI mapping files (they were missing because they're not included in the demo and after looking at videos, reading through the manual, and poking around in the software, it was finally revealed by support that they didn't include the necessary files in the demo). Then after receiving the MIDI mapping files from support via email, they still didn't work because they're not in the correct format for the software ( I tried it out on several Arturia soft synths).

I'd like to test it out on hardware, but not up to it after wasting a lot of time trying to unsuccesfully get it to work with software yesterday. I was curious if anyone had tried it out with hardware first and what their experience has been?

Not tried hardware yet but tried the midi map with serum and yes it was pretty confusing at first but its an intricate bit of kit but got there in the end and its actually quite simple when you get the hang of it, I will try some other software synths momentarily and get back to you and won't be able to try hardware till possibly tomorrow now but again, will keep posted
mtamayo wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:18 pm Has anyone tried out the demo for Zenith with hardware? I tried the demo out yesterday with software and it was a big headache trying to get it set up correctly because of missing / incorrect MIDI mapping files (they were missing because they're not included in the demo and after looking at videos, reading through the manual, and poking around in the software, it was finally revealed by support that they didn't include the necessary files in the demo). Then after receiving the MIDI mapping files from support via email, they still didn't work because they're not in the correct format for the software ( I tried it out on several Arturia soft synths).

I'd like to test it out on hardware, but not up to it after wasting a lot of time trying to unsuccesfully get it to work with software yesterday. I was curious if anyone had tried it out with hardware first and what their experience has been?

on a side note, think I found a super small bug, just visual really but it eats at my OCD lol

when you are synced with host the tempo isn't reflected nor does it behave the same way it does in zone. its actually in tempo but just doesn't adjust

Also Novation Peak midi map is included in the folder but no show of it in presets?
Last edited by sureno on Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

update:

Arturia pigments works, the rest the xml files are greyed out and don't work with Arturia stuff.
will quickly try some hardware as curious now

EDIT: Quickly tried with Arturia micro freak, works beautifully
mtamayo wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:18 pm Has anyone tried out the demo for Zenith with hardware? I tried the demo out yesterday with software and it was a big headache trying to get it set up correctly because of missing / incorrect MIDI mapping files (they were missing because they're not included in the demo and after looking at videos, reading through the manual, and poking around in the software, it was finally revealed by support that they didn't include the necessary files in the demo). Then after receiving the MIDI mapping files from support via email, they still didn't work because they're not in the correct format for the software ( I tried it out on several Arturia soft synths).

Hardware operation is incredibly straight forward. 99.9% of CC controllable hardware devices don’t need MIDI maps in our experience. I remember emailing with you yesterday. I believe your Arturia Collection is a different version to that which we designed the MIDI maps on hence the lack of compatibility on those 4/5 presets you’ve highlighted. We are updating maps today to the most current version and shipping those with the demo. It takes about 20mins to do on our end. Not particularly cumbersome in my opinion.

Return to “Effects”