E-Phonic XPressor v1.05 (free)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Likely not the cause for the phasey sound I guess, but just in case, Wavelab playback needs to be stopped/restarted when inserting a plugin during playback to adjust latency:
You can add plug-ins during playback. However, if you add a plug-in with a latency larger than zero, we recommend that you stop and restart playback to avoid timing discrepancies. In addition, a small number of VST plug-ins may change its latency depending on the parameter settings. If that is the case, make sure to stop and restart playback after the latency is changed.
https://steinberg.help/wavelab_pro/v10/ ... ncy_c.html

I never insert a plugin while the music is being played.

I was getting the "phasey" sort of thing dropping it into Bitwig as an insert effect, too, with any oversampling setting. I didn't try it in Bitwig's chain device or on a send channel.

The phasing issue has been resolved. I'll release an update including this fix later this week as I hope to add some more fixes.

PJ

:hyper:

e-phonic wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:11 am The phasing issue has been resolved. I'll release an update including this fix later this week as I hope to add some more fixes.

PJ
Great to hear! Thank you! :-)

A small update for Windows is up now fixing the phasing issue hopefully :-)
I've also changed the way it handles on mono tracks, not perfect yet but in Studio One I've tested it to process the audio now.

PJ

e-phonic wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:17 pm A small update for Windows is up now fixing the phasing issue hopefully :-)
I've also changed the way it handles on mono tracks, not perfect yet but in Studio One I've tested it to process the audio now.

PJ
I can confirm the phasing issue is gone! Thanks a lot! :hyper: :tu:

Yep, it mixes very nicely now, and works very well :party:

Thanks for this. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

e-phonic wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:51 pm But the same goes for RetroDelay.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Halonmusic wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:19 pm
Turello wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:14 pm 32 bit please!!!

:pray: :help:
Yes please.
+1 Another vote for a 32bit version. :D

Russell Grand wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:26 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:19 pm
Turello wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:14 pm 32 bit please!!!

:pray: :help:
Yes please.
+1 Another vote for a 32bit version. :D
About 32-bit. Since the last version of OSX we can no longer publish 32-bit apps. I was assuming most people use 64 bit these days. Aren't nearly all plugins and DAWs 64 bit compatible?

About VST2. Due to the strict policy that Steinberg has on the distribution of VST2 plugins, I'm not allowed to distribute any new plugins in the VST2 format. Steinberg has removed the VST2 SDK and stopped licensing any new VST2 developers after October 2018. I do have a licence for VST3 so that's what I'm stuck with now.

can't wait to give this a good belting, looking forward to the OSX fix!

@e-phonic: That means you have to port the plugins to VST3?

What are your priorities?
XPressor, Drumatic 4 and Retro Delay would be cool.

Return to “Effects”