"Rhythmiq" by Accusonus, $99 intro price

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Trial version crashes my DAWs (Reaper and Renoise) when I load my loops in the stem slots..
First time it went OK, but now it's not liking my beats.

Also loading of the trial takes quite some time ( core i5 6600k, 32GB RAM, fast SSD ).

How is the full version behaving?

Can you sample straight into this or can you only import audio? It would really slow my drum machine work flow down if you had to record the drums first and then import

I don't see a record option.

Am I missing something or is there no multi outs? Kind of essential....

I had a minor issue with one expansion pack on my iMac and sent out a support mail yesterday. Today I received a comprehensive answer with a solution for my problem.
Top support!

Demo unusable with Bitwig, Reaper and Studio One on OSX 10.14.6. Constant crashes. Very disappointing.

They are working on fixing the crashes, had some mail exchange with their support about it.

Tried the demo, works perfect in Ableton. I'm getting pretty good results when I load 3 individual loops. When you ask Rhythmiq to split one loop into 3, the results I'm getting are poor. Overall I like it, much better than just using Ableton beat repeat or Audiodamage Replikant. Might just get this!

Saw the Accusonus booth demoing Rhythmiq at AES, it was running on Ableton, lol. Only other DAW I could get it to run on is Cubase.

I'm now getting regular crashes on the demo since updating the the latest version of Live 10. Disappointing.

SLiC wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:32 pm Still, I am glad they now have a resizable GUI, now lets hope they apply that to Regroover as it has been 'in development' for over a year from when I asked (cant see the bloody thing in 4K so rarely use it)
It's so resizable you can resize it down to 0 pixels! Although it will then crash on you.

Is there any plan for live audio inputs and multi outs for this thing?

Im sure that is a lot of work, and it would create some major cpu overhead compared to what its doing now, but imo those features are extremely important for a tool like this. Basically its the difference between 'no thanks' and 'absolutely' for me.
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:00 pm Is there any plan for live audio inputs and multi outs for this thing?

Im sure that is a lot of work, and it would create some major cpu overhead compared to what its doing now, but imo those features are extremely important for a tool like this. Basically its the difference between 'no thanks' and 'absolutely' for me.
Certainly the lack of multi outs is holding me off buying. I hope they do sort it and before the intro price ends!

The input is the key bit for me, workflow wise.
Its the same with Twisted Tools Ultraloop.
If we could route live audio into it, it would amazing on a whole other level. Id be willing to pay the cpu/latency price for something like that. Afaik, none of the good beat manglers take live input.
Otherwise, its bouncing bus groupsjust to load them into tools like this. pita!
ImageImageImageImage

enCiphered wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:47 pm All this is already possible with Ultraloop from Twisted Tools and much much more.
The more the merrier. Rhythmiq looks like a lot of fun. :tu:

Return to “Effects”