Coming Soon: Izotope Ozone 9

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ozone 11 Advanced

They'll add this "feature" for V10 in about nine months, which can be yours for a meagre update fee of 149$ - just as they did with Neutron 2 and its outrageous CPU consumption.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Has Izotope ever released a bug fix point release for any of their products? I don’t recall any of my products ever getting updated between the yearly major releases.

matamoris wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:18 pm Has Izotope ever released a bug fix point release for any of their products? I don’t recall any of my products ever getting updated between the yearly major releases.
Sometimes, yeah. But finding the change logs are never easy and they rarely, almost never, introduce new features in maintenance updates. The fact that they’re calling the standalone resize bug a “feature request” indicates we won’t see a fix until a paid update arrives, probably in 10. It’s sad, and infuriating.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Ozone 9 has now the version 9.02.
The second update released yet.
Very fast imo.

^^^^
From the Downloads page:
Version 9.02 released October 8, 2019
Fixes NKS preset loading issue
Fixes session serialization issue that could occur when upgrading from Ozone 9.0.0 to Ozone 9.0.1

Version 9.01 released October 3, 2019
Fixes crash on instantiation of the Ozone 9 mothership plug-in and Ozone 9 application on Windows 10 Version 1903
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

will this update affect the ozone layer?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:35 pm will this update affect the ozone layer?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

^^ downvote downvote downvote :x

This guy is dumb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Calenberger wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:07 pm youtu.be/r_mNwdio4Aw
Speaking of cringe videos... :lol: :dog:

Anybody has this problem too?

According to the website, i'm only eligible for an upgrade to Nectar 3 even though i am a user of most iterations of Ozone since v3.
So i seem to be only able to get O9 for full price?

Not that i am that eager to upgrade from what i've heard about it's loading times as i already thought the one of O7 sucked big time and the only new improved feature i'd like to try out is the new additional Stereoizer algorithm anyway :P
Oh and resizeable GUIs are great of course too
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

FapFilter wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:20 pm Anybody has this problem too?

According to the website, i'm only eligible for an upgrade to Nectar 3 even though i am a user of most iterations of Ozone since v3.
So i seem to be only able to get O9 for full price?

Not that i am that eager to upgrade from what i've heard about it's loading times as i already thought the one of O7 sucked big time and the only new improved feature i'd like to try out is the new additional Stereoizer algorithm anyway :P
Oh and resizeable GUIs are great of course too
Contact their support, they are very helpful and responsive.
The personal info on their homepage is just a piece of crap, simply ignore that.

Thanks, will be only downloading the demo for now though
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

Calenberger wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:07 pm https://youtu.be/r_mNwdio4Aw
“Cringe video” was my instant reaction when I first heard this Snake Oil guy’s Dutch voice, but after a few vids I’m kind of happy he does these “Snake Oil Or Not” reviews and I now hope he continues to.

Return to “Effects”