Update 1.1.2:
- FIX: Parameter shape optimized
- FIX: Routing menu fixed mouse wheel
- FIX: Routing menu right mouse click calls module

Update 1.1.3:
- NEW: CPU reduction if no ext side chain
- NEW: more code optimizations
- FIX: broken parameter shape optimization fixed

TB-ProAudio wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:00 pm TBProAudio announces CS-5501, a channel strip plugin with EQ, gate/expander, deesser compressor, limiter and saturation, flexible module routing and oversampling.

CS-5501 offers following features:
  • Noise gate/expander
  • 2x 7 band EQ
  • 2x noise gate/expander
  • 2x compressor, VCA/FET/OPTP design
  • 2x deesser
  • 2x limiter
  • saturation
  • thermal noise for analogue sound emulation
  • HQ over sampling
  • signal overshot protection
  • linkable input/output fader including phase inversion
  • extended metering, input/output/gain reduction, Peak, RMS, EBU and VU
  • perceptual loudness matching (powered by AB-LM Lite)
  • module routing
  • extensive side-chain support for many effect modules
  • many comfort functions like soloing and signal monitoring
  • preset management
  • selectable colour theme
  • large and easy to use GUI
  • 64-bit internal processing
  • very efficient CPU usage design
System Requirements:
  • Windows XP or newer
  • Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
  • Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
  • OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
  • Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8/9/10, FL Studio 12.x, ProTools 10/12/2018
  • All sample rates
Demo version available

Price: 59€
Number 1 on my wish list. Great features, reasonably priced. :tu:

Update 1.1.5:
- NEW: text entry box accepts simple 2k4 format
- NEW: SC filter slope: 6dB/48db added
- CHG: SAT sensitivity of even/odd harmonics controls increased
- CHG: Routing menu, swapped left/right mouse click
- CHG: double click resets control, double click on text opens text entry box
- FIX: non-working polarity link if double clicked

Update 1.1.6:
- NEW: 18dB for all LC/HC added
- CHG: EQ1/EQ2 switch button

Hello, Is the fluctuation knob within the saturation module just a panner? I read the manual but it doesn't specify what it does. I used two audio sources and flipped the phase of one so I could really see what this plugin does & with the sat active I adjusted the this & it seems it just pans LCR. Is that what it is supposed to do?

C.Ray wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:59 am Hello, Is the fluctuation knob within the saturation module just a panner? I read the manual but it doesn't specify what it does. I used two audio sources and flipped the phase of one so I could really see what this plugin does & with the sat active I adjusted the this & it seems it just pans LCR. Is that what it is supposed to do?
Yes, it lets pan the signal randomly between left and right.

Update V1.2.0:
GUI Resize

oh, nice !

Update V1.3.0:
- Parameter randomizer

Cool trick making all the negative comments re lack of CS-3301 cross-grade path..............d-i-s-a-p-p-e-a-r. And thanks for not replying to my email requesting CS-3301 license transfer policy. Sarcasm? Yes. Yes it is.
MacOS Ventura | Logic Pro 10 |

they don‘t allow license transfers and even if I have bought TB stuff before, I am hesitant to buy new plugins because of this reason. You never know if you still like to use it a year later. He should really consider adding that option (with a transfer fee, so it feel more fair to him)

Mr. Spock wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:12 pm they don‘t allow license transfers and even if I have bought TB stuff before, I am hesitant to buy new plugins because of this reason. You never know if you still like to use it a year later. He should really consider adding that option (with a transfer fee, so it feel more fair to him)
I can see the need for license transfers with more expensive plugins but I feel that smaller developers shouldn't have to do license transfers necessarily. 60e for a channel strip is a decent price, cheap, and the business loses money with license transfers since the second hand buyer does not get a new license but rather pays the old owner, especially with lower volume sales (I can imagine Native Instruments gets a lot more money from sales so they can afford the transfers, and also I can imagine smaller businesses like Klanghelm don't really benefit from them but they allow them nonetheless for a small fee). I can perfectly see why TBPA does not offer them, to be honest :) Also I may be completely wrong :D

Return to “Effects”