Your most favourite/used Soundtoys plugins?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Echo Boy and Decapitator. Streets ahead.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Keep'em coming... :tu:

Out of those I have most definitely Crystalizer. It's actually only Soundtoys pluing I've ever cared about. That said, Little Plate and Little Microshift are probably next.
No signature here!

EchoBoy, really deep analog vibe, turn Prime Numbers on for pleasing irregularity.
PanMan, very useful threshold-based ping-pong mode.
FilterFreak, Denise recently released Sweeper claiming it's the latest best thing while this has been around for a while.
PrimalTap, which I learned recently can be controlled via MIDI, especially for controlling the BBD rate multiplier. Try freezing the delay line while increasing the multiply for a slowdown effect.
Little AlterBoy, dead simple, works very well.
PhaseMistress, all the classic phaser sounds, sounds good.
Little Plate, can go forever, nice and creamy, ready for more creative processing.
Crystallizer, throw it in a feedback loop and pitch it up an octave for shimmer reverb.

For me it's Decapitator, Phase Mistress, Devil-loc Deluxe and Filter Freak, with an honourable mention to Little Plate (if it could below 500ms decay, I would use it a lot more!)
Always Read the Manual!

Crystalizer, Primal Tap, EchoBoy.

Great stuff, great support when I needed it. Shit, even their promotions wind folks up that deserve to be wound up.

Echoboy, Crystalizer, Primal Tap, Microshift, Phase Mistress, Little Plate, Radiator, Decapitator.

yellowmix wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:32 am EchoBoy, really deep analog vibe, turn Prime Numbers on for pleasing irregularity.
PanMan, very useful threshold-based ping-pong mode.
FilterFreak, Denise recently released Sweeper claiming it's the latest best thing while this has been around for a while.
PrimalTap, which I learned recently can be controlled via MIDI, especially for controlling the BBD rate multiplier. Try freezing the delay line while increasing the multiply for a slowdown effect.
Little AlterBoy, dead simple, works very well.
PhaseMistress, all the classic phaser sounds, sounds good.
Little Plate, can go forever, nice and creamy, ready for more creative processing.
Crystallizer, throw it in a feedback loop and pitch it up an octave for shimmer reverb.
Thank you, I appreciate the tips. :tu:

Good to see some new favorites, appreciate everyone for the comments. :tu:

I got Tremolator and PrimalTap recently here on the forums to add to my existing plugins. Not as straightforward as some other plugins, but trying to experiment and learn some basic things. :)

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:45 am Before I sold them, I pretty much only used Echoboy , Echoboy jr and Devil-Loc Deluxe. Occasionally dabbled with FilterFreak.

All have been replaced, although DLD's convenience is definitely missed :tu:
Just out of curiosity, what replaced them? Maybe Replika XT for Echoboy?

The Drop for FilterFreak?

Return to “Effects”