Acustica freebie bax EQ + new Coral suite

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quote: "Each plug-in included in the Coral2 suite comes in Standard version and an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources."

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The sale has been extended. So another 1000 people can take advantage of the 70% discount coupon.
More BPM please

Just tried it but not blown away to be honest, not tempted even at the very reduced price.

s28 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:54 pm Just tried it but not blown away to be honest, not tempted even at the very reduced price.
Need to train your ears its very subtle
Vortifex wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:01 pm
RPH wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:41 am Quote: "Each plug-in included in the Coral2 suite comes in Standard version and an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources."
All the 'zero latency' modules have 1.5 ms latency according to my DAW.
Which is nothing really. You could play live with 1.5ms.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:25 am
s28 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:54 pm Just tried it but not blown away to be honest, not tempted even at the very reduced price.
Need to train your ears its very subtle

I can hear what it's doing obviously, it's not subtle at all really.. I just wasn't that impressed nor think it would be that useful to me. Each to his own...

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coral is just insane as a master bus EQ. My new fav.

Return to “Effects”