Envelope/Transient Shaper like Logic's Enveloper?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bittersweet isnt very good imo.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

SPL transient designer plus. I never used Logic's Enveloper but as a transient designer SPL transient designer plus is very good
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

I use SPL Izotope and also these guys https://www.denise.io/store/denise/TransientBooster.
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

The KiloHearts one is probably the closest to the Logic one.

Bittersweet is great. If you think it's distorting, make sure you check the Clip mode on the bottom right. Cubic is the default and is rather brutal. Just turn it off and adjust output down/let something else deal with the red or Tube will distort in a more pleasant way.

Note the Sweet/Bitter dial has a range of 18db and the Static Gain that of 24db so it's easy to destroy material. The markings on the dials indicate you need to be careful, as the spacing is wider closer to the middle position then bunching up as you near the edges.

Hi folks,

We made Couture last year and the Transient Shaper part is free and without restriction. https://www.auburnsounds.com/products/Couture.html
Checkout our VST3/VST2/AU/AAX/LV2:
Inner Pitch | Lens | Couture | Panagement | Graillon

Elysia Envelope and Transpire together

I use the ones that come with cubase and bitwig pretty regularly. And then I sometimes use transient designer and the melda transient plugins. I used to use the Waves trans x plugins for a long time. I don't think they have a very intuitive setup though.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

A lot of the transient plugins people are suggesting have attack/sustain controls. The interesting thing about Logic's Enveloper to me is that it has control over the release portion; it can be used as a de-verber. How do the alternatives stack up in this regard?

I HAVE BITTERSWEET

im trying to use bittersweet on windows 7 with native instruments machine 2.8.2 but im getting an error message saying sample rate not supported .im very frustrated

Everybody is recommending transient shapers and he didn't even ask for one.... :clap:

The closest analog on windows to the Logic Enveloper is the one included with Cubase or the super ancient Braindoc/Loser Envelope Shaper.if you fiddle around with the detection algo in the latter you can get it to pull up or takeaway from the release portion of the envelope.its 32bit though and super buggy.make sure you have something like Ice9 on your master as it explodes sporadically at the slightest different settings.i still use it cause it's a hell of a lot more useful than any transient shaper(would really like a 64bit version of this or for somebody to make an equivalent to it instead of another limited use/shitty transient shaper :D ) .the other thing you could do is use an FX version of a VSTI like the older versions of DCAM SynthSquad if you have them,Surge is a free option that can do this.it wont do the amplification of the attack,but since you said you need to change the attack envelope to something more gentle/slow,it might be a better bet for your particular need

Just remembered if you have either Saturn,Timeless or Volcano from Fabfilter,you can trigger their internal ADSR modulator with MIDI or an external sidechain.
I

JerGoertz wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:45 pm That would work, but the material is polyphonic, so when using a gate the initial transient is tamed correctly, but subsequent transients while the gate is open aren't. (I had tried this using Unfiltered Audio's G8, which otherwise worked a treat.)
If you can't find anything suitable, you can always split the polyphonic track into multiple tracks.

Return to “Effects”