Relab Sonsig Rev-A Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Something New From Relab

In development of this reverb processor, Relab experts fine tuned their latest algorithms.
It was a tedious process, but end result is nothing short of amazing.

Quality that you have yet to experience, sounds that place you within real and unreal spaces with a new level of lucidity, and sounds that redefine the meaning of “lush reverb”.

Combining the strengths of various high-end units, like 224XL, QRS etc., modulated by a complete Solina ensemble, results in one of the most complex hybrid structure ever developed.

More at Relab

Reverb with ensemble? Cool!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

In a few words : I LOVE it.

There are not all the controls I'd love to get on a modern reverb (very basic way of EQing, no ducking...), but the sound is absolutely great ! One of the very best reverbs I've ever heard (actually I'd compare this reverb with Comet, I think they're in the same league imho).

The "ensemble" thing is their way of dealing with the classic modulation/chorus parameter, and the result is absolutely phenomenal.

Warning : quite high CPU usage.

Only 2 days left on my demo licence... :/
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

And a generous offer for existing Relab customers.
Thank you very much.

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:45 am Reverb with ensemble? Cool!
Not just ensemble, Solina ensemble.

PatchAdamz wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:28 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:45 am Reverb with ensemble? Cool!
Not just ensemble, Solina ensemble.
Yes, had a look at their website.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

sounds ferkn lush.

but the CPU tax is insane.
i think there might be a few spikes to fix up, i'm guessing it's public beta.
VSRS24 uses about the most juice of my verb plugins, but it's stable and doesn't use as much as Sonsig. Needs further abuse...

tis purple 8)

then stop squeezing it

:o
rude!

It is really crazy that PCM Native Reverb plugin uses just a fraction of CPU and the results are awesome

Can't believe I got this for free for owning their other two verbs. Relab is forever cool in my book. :tu:

Very initial impressions are that this thing sounds :o . Definitely going to dive into the manual and spend some more time learning this, but this is a very lush, gorgeous sounding verb. Seems pretty darn versatile too.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:03 pm Can't believe I got this for free for owning their other two verbs. Relab is forever cool in my book. :tu:

Very initial impressions are that this thing sounds :o . Definitely going to dive into the manual and spend some more time learning this, but this is a very lush, gorgeous sounding verb. Seems pretty darn versatile too.
Yes, generous of Relab.

Very nice sounding reverb, full of character.

Nice, but I'm not feeling I need to buy it over my existing reverbs for the music I make (electronic). If ever I tire of my existing reverbs, this'll be on the list to demo again. It's definitely a good value at $99.

That gui :scared:

Return to “Effects”