Klevgrand Modley Multi-FX Delay (NEW!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New eeffeecct ! This is a good one!

https://klevgrand.se/products/modley

You might be delayed for work.
Modley is a modulation delay with effect insert capabilities, which lets you design the whole delay signal with several carefully selected effect modules to create unique signal flows. The idea behind Modley is to push the boundaries of what a delay effect is capable of – only your imagination sets the limits! While Modley sure can be used to do all the traditional tricks - Stereo delay, Tape delay, Short slapback delay etc., its true potential lies within the variety of unexpected effect modules that can be applied.

Features
  • 15 different effect modules – Panning modulation, Phaser, Distortion, Tape Saturation, Pitch Shifter, Delay (!), Reverb and much more.
  • Time sync.
  • Global modulation of the delay.
  • Built-in limiter.
  • Freeze function, with pre- or post-loop processing.
  • Lots of presets to kickstart the creative flow.
  • Dry/wet mix
macOS/Windows - AAX,AU,VST $29.99 Sale! (reg $59.99)
iPad - AUv3 $7.99 Sale! (reg $19.99)

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.29.23 PM.png

https://youtu.be/gvEmAEwQkmY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Seems promising

Dub delay dream machine.

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:33 am Tried it but immediately found myself wishing you could disable the main delay and apply the fx to the pre dry signal like you can with Modnetic.
Ah, a fellow Modnetic lover? I often use Modnetic effects without the delay.

I haven’t demoed but, I assumed it could based on the following from the website:

“The first row is the Pre rack – all effects inserted here will process the incoming audio before entering the Loop rack”

Come to think of it though, I don’t know of any other delay where you can disable the delay. Hi guess that’s because Modnetic is a time-based modulation effect and not just a delay.

Seems very interesting, but wouldn't Monodley (unfortunately) be a more appropriate name?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Vortifex wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:33 am Tried it but immediately found myself wishing you could disable the main delay and apply the fx to the pre dry signal like you can with Modnetic.
What's the lowest delay time you can set it to then?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:52 pm Seems very interesting, but wouldn't Monodley (unfortunately) be a more appropriate name?
For a stereo delay?

jens wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:52 pm Seems very interesting, but wouldn't Monodley (unfortunately) be a more appropriate name?
It’s like MODnetic - time based modulation effect.

Trying to demo this but can't close the registration box to activate the demo. Am I missing something? I am on Windows 10, Live 10.1

EDIT: OK sussed it!

The next delay I buy had to have a ducker.

BTW, just passed by their office, maybe I should have stopped by and asked them to add it :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just move the delay to a send and add fx before it?

Idk if I understand you correctly, but if you set the main delay to 0 ms, turn off the feedback and then set the mix-knob to 100% you could use it in that way, right?

I really like this plugin, very fun to experiment with! The inbuilt FX sounds very nice also, imo.

Unfortunately it managed to crash Reason (10). Not many plugins do that.

Interesting
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Effects”