AA N3 Pro dying & no upgrade path to N4. 2nd hand alert

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As guessed, N3Pro becomes obsolete.
Timing has be given now: ends in Q4 2019.

http://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/leg ... e-products

The question of an affordable upgrade path remains unanswered as of now.
The thread title and content was and is accurate.

Since this topic cannot be considered to be solved in total,
I leave the thread open for further comments or user reports.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

I hope they offer a reasonable upgrade path to N4. Otherwise, this'd go down as one of the dumbest moves I've seen a company make regarding it's customers. Yikes...

G, I thought you guys were going to come up with a reasonable solution. What is this? SMH

Final update:
It seems (I repeat *seems*) the AA solution for missing N3 Pro upgrade path is an overall 70% sale
including N4 with Promocode "STRANGERCODE100". N4 is landing at ~ 120 Euro then.

The limited 1K licenses sale is currently going into second round
(sale is over when another 1K licenses reached).

Final warning however, licenses for N3 Pro at MP don`t have a future! (at this very stage).
Be aware.

Case closed from my side, please open new thread if in the mood to talk about related topic(s).
Thanks.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Wow, I can't believe they handled the upgrade for N3 users this way. Totally stupid. I see where they extended it to another 1000 codes this morning but they were all used within a few hours time. Way to piss on your customers, AA... SMH :dog:

Return to “Effects”