Arpeggiator vst

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’m looking for an arpeggiator with similar capabilities to the one in Omnisphere, but in the form of a stand-alone vst that can be fed into any Softsynth. What do you recommend?

No idea what kind of arpeggiator Omnisphere has, but, here are the 2 i use: Kirnu Cream and BlueARP.

I use BlueARP more than Kirnu Cream though, it's just more straight forward for my taste.

But.. that's a step sequencer, not a arpeggiator. :P

Ok, technically, BlueARP isn't 100% a apreggiator as well, rather a step sequencer/arpeggiator hybrid.

BlueArp is a fantastic Arp

https://professionalcomposers.com/best- ... ins-top-5/

and the omnisphere one is pretty unique from what i've seen.

Xfer Records Cthulhu and Squareheads Nora are the top ones.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

HY-RPE

https://hy-plugins.com/product/hy-rpewin-mac/

If I were you I would get the sequencers too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Xfer Records Cthulhu is a great quick and easy (and fun!!!) plugin to use for inspiration. I like to setup Cthulhu in the normal way, so that it is triggering a VSTi but, at the same time, whilst I am triggering Cthulhu and creating/editing the arpeggiator pattern within Cthulhu, I record the midi out from Cthulhu in my DAW. This way I often come up with things that I would otherwise miss whilst I am triggering the arpeggiator. I can then stop the recording, go back and cutout the sequence of notes I want to keep and then edit them in my DAW (Reaper). I think this is possible in most DAWs when using Cthulhu and, possibly, if using other plugins with MIDI out.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Nice, thanks guys, awesome suggestions here.

hesnotthemessiah wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:10 am Xfer Records Cthulhu is a great quick and easy (and fun!!!) plugin to use for inspiration. I like to setup Cthulhu in the normal way, so that it is triggering a VSTi but, at the same time, whilst I am triggering Cthulhu and creating/editing the arpeggiator pattern within Cthulhu, I record the midi out from Cthulhu in my DAW. This way I often come up with things that I would otherwise miss whilst I am triggering the arpeggiator. I can then stop the recording, go back and cutout the sequence of notes I want to keep and then edit them in my DAW (Reaper). I think this is possible in most DAWs when using Cthulhu and, possibly, if using other plugins with MIDI out.
Don't forget the fact that it includes the most awesome customizable chord player that also can be set up to record chords through a MIDI file on the same track no less, and arrange them across all of your keys, and if that's not enough, the chord player triggers the arpeggiator and so much more stuff going on in that plugin. Just way too much to list. Nothing comes even close to how usable Cthulhu actually is for this application.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

I'm demoing Cthulu a bit ATM. Wow, what a gem! Why didn't i demo this earlier? :) It's so intuitive and powerful. Guess i'll spend another 39 € in the next days. It works much better for me than Kirnu Cream ever did, e.g.

chk071 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:26 pm Why didn't i demo this earlier? :)
I don't know. Why don't you tell us what you've been doing all this time.

:hihi:

I've been wasting my time i guess. :hihi:

Found a good deal at Plugin Boutique, and will snap the next days. :) Although i found 1 or 2 bugs in the demo yesterday. E.g. the value of the rate parameter only seems to update when you close and open the plugin window again, and, there was a crash too, even though i'm not sure now if that wasn't Studio One's fault.

I dont know the one in Omnisphere but I think it would be worth to have a look in here:

viewtopic.php?t=522940

This one is kind of brand new, the version 1.1 now has so many additional features and this one is carefully develloped.

Return to “Effects”