On the fence about doing a pedal setup...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jacqueslacouth wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:30 am
vurt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:28 pm theres something primal about stepping on a foot switch, feeling that click!
connects you with the sound in a way clicking a mouse button just cant :(
Couldn't agree more. I just about put my foot through the floor with excitement as I stomp my way into filthy heaven...cue stupid guitar face that I just can't help when it happens :evil:
Just a reminder, that my plan is to have the effects on a desktop, so regardless, there won’t be any stomping going on. Even my HT-5 and Cock Fight are Velcroed to the top of my Kemper.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

one way to get into this idea, without spending a lot on exotic pedals, would be a $200-$300 order from say, Mosky, Caline, etc. Get a bunch of basic, $20-$30 pedals, and have your core setup. After that, go looking at the expensive, 'boutique' pedals. the thing is, when you start looking at the next level of pedals, they begin to be priced at $200+ apiece. ymmv

another way of looking at this is, with $1200, are 3 or 4 really expensive pedals a good way to start?

the postings mentioning multi-fx units might be another avenue to look at/listen to...

zerocrossing wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:44 pm
jacqueslacouth wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:30 am
vurt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:28 pm theres something primal about stepping on a foot switch, feeling that click!
connects you with the sound in a way clicking a mouse button just cant :(
Couldn't agree more. I just about put my foot through the floor with excitement as I stomp my way into filthy heaven...cue stupid guitar face that I just can't help when it happens :evil:
Just a reminder, that my plan is to have the effects on a desktop, so regardless, there won’t be any stomping going on. Even my HT-5 and Cock Fight are Velcroed to the top of my Kemper.
even under the thumb! mouses/mice don't click like that!!!
the cock fight is a fabulous pedal too 8) the vowel filter wah is lovely on a geetar :love:

cock fight for the win

PurpleCatfishBettie wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:40 pm cock fight for the win
Yeah, great pedal. I’ve got to pick up an expression pedal for it.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Effects”