Are subscription models a cure for GAS?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tappistry wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:36 pm The only cure for GAS is finding a set of tools with a workflow that makes sense to you, and then learning how to use them correctly and to their fullest potential.

Subscribing to a group of plugins, of which you may use half or less, doesn’t make sense. Buy the ones you like and pay for the occasional update when it suits you.
You missed a critical step in your GAS cure: avoiding sites/forums where gear is discussed. :tu:

Winstontaneous wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:02 pm
Tappistry wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:36 pm The only cure for GAS is finding a set of tools with a workflow that makes sense to you, and then learning how to use them correctly and to their fullest potential.

Subscribing to a group of plugins, of which you may use half or less, doesn’t make sense. Buy the ones you like and pay for the occasional update when it suits you.
You missed a critical step in your GAS cure: avoiding sites/forums where gear is discussed. :tu:
You mean like ... hang on, which forum could we be talking about ...

Totally not the one where I listened to off-hand recommendations from assorted people, bought plugins, and then scrambled to resell them when I realized they were crap or just didn't do what I needed?

Return to “Effects”