Zynaptiq will obviously release something special during Superbooth time...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

66B3CD17-26FA-4C95-966B-FFE87B1DC99D.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Isn't them Vocoder to be next?

Waves Enigma... by Magix! Disguised as a Zynaptiq.

16E0D2CA-A31D-4275-8E4A-B3839321A5C0.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

7E9D9EF0-4477-40E1-95CD-6FFC4DA3B412.png

I love innovative stuff from Zynaptiq. I only hope they present less marketing bla and rather show something that works :D I remember that wasn't the case all the time or only on certain audio sources. I'm excited :)

martinjuenke wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:10 pm 16E0D2CA-A31D-4275-8E4A-B3839321A5C0.png
so theyre saying "this sucks, bigtime"?

I just hope it doesn't suck the life out of my cpu AND that I can use more than once in a while.

dblock wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:22 pm I just hope it doesn't suck the life out of my cpu AND that I can use more than once in a while.
I just hope it doesn‘t suck the meagre funds out of my purse...

martinjuenke wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:23 pm
dblock wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:22 pm I just hope it doesn't suck the life out of my cpu AND that I can use more than once in a while.
I just hope it doesn‘t suck the meagre funds out of my purse...
Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at when I said It needs to be for more than occasional use. If I can't use it more than that,I can't justify the purchase because I can bet it won't be cheap whatever it is. I'll also add an upgrade/crossgrade path to my wish list.

Zynaptiq is my all-time favorite plugin developer, together with FabFilter.
I just know this will be huge.
Thrilled I am.

Just throwing this out there: when Zynaptiq bought prosoniq they acquired the rights to the Hartmann Neuron, including the discontinued plugin version. They could release a new "zynaptified" version of the Neuron at any point if they wanted to.

Probably NI. They already worked with them on Molekular.

Really hope Orange Vocoder 4 will be released sometime, been waiting on this for so long.

I guess they mean Acid 9 (Magix)

Return to “Effects”