ChordPotion MIDI effect plug-in for chords and melodies

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ChordPotion

Problem was not "to know my daw" but that I was in the wrong pattern, so the note trigger does not work.

Short conclusion so far:

- I find it extremly helpful and very versatile when you use it in conjunction with the randomn velocity/randomn note generation options
- as always with Haukes understanding of pattern naming :hihi: it took me some time to get it but then its really great possibilities
- I use it in combination with I2C8 from Re-Compose cause this way I have flexible chordprogession generation and pattern generation just on one track in my daw
- for me these two in combination (added the free SARP Kontakt sequencer for some cases) really open up a new dimension of song writing for me
- I would really love to see this develloped further (requests already sent :-) ) cause there is so much potential combind with ease of use, incredible

tatanka wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:15 pm - I find it extremly helpful and very versatile when you use it in conjunction with the randomn velocity/randomn note generation options
- as always with Haukes understanding of pattern naming :hihi: it took me some time to get it but then its really great possibilities
- I use it in combination with I2C8 from Re-Compose cause this way I have flexible chordprogession generation and pattern generation just on one track in my daw
- for me these two in combination (added the free SARP Kontakt sequencer for some cases) really open up a new dimension of song writing for me
- I would really love to see this develloped further (requests already sent :-) ) cause there is so much potential combind with ease of use, incredible

I am already working on v1.1 :wink:. And I am glad that I left some space on the interface for further additions :D.
Songwriting software: Sundog Song Studio (standalone) | MelodicFlow (plug-in) | ChordPotion (plug-in) | XotoPad (Windows touch app)

hauke wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:29 am Just a short reminder: The introductory deal is ending soon!
Enter the code "chords22" at the checkout page to get 22% off. The offer is valid until 2019/04/14 (Sunday).

You can check out the demo here:
https://feelyoursound.com/chordpotion
Picked it up this morning, tried the demo & found it was really good for generating fresh ideas & interesting rhythms. Thanks for the intro offer.

Great, I am happy that you like it :)!
Songwriting software: Sundog Song Studio (standalone) | MelodicFlow (plug-in) | ChordPotion (plug-in) | XotoPad (Windows touch app)

Really ingenious tool and space in the big bottle for even more potion.
Will there eventually be an extra-strength version?
Will this be part of new Sundog vsti?

How can we help spread the word about this? Others need to know!!

Musical Gym wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:36 pm Really ingenious tool and space in the big bottle for even more potion.
Will there eventually be an extra-strength version?
Will this be part of new Sundog vsti?
Hehe, I think that v1.1 will add some extra strength for sure ;). Solo and mute are already implemented. Thanks again to everybody for your feedback, it is highly appreciated!

Sundog and ChordPotion will remain separate products, though.

Is it comparable with captain chords?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123: I think it depends on what you mean with "comparable". I can confirm that it works for me in waveform, mulab to just put chordpotion on a track behind captain chords (or whatever midi tool you use to make a chordprogression) and it will work on the chords you feed in.

If it makes sense ? I must say I rather use it alternatively cause the real strength of Captain Chords lies for me in what you could do rhythmically with the chordprogression so that you dont have the chords on the beat what wherever you want them.

For Chordpotion I use something like I2C8 to just feed straigth chords in to use Chordpotions patterns on it. But of course there are lots of possibilities of use :-).

thx a lot! i need to demo it, hope i can make it within the sale :D

are you related to Sundog? if yes do you still support it?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:07 pm thx a lot! i need to demo it, hope i can make it within the sale :D

are you related to Sundog? if yes do you still support it?
Yes, I am also the developer behind Sundog! I will continue to support Sundog and add new features to it. However, it will be at a slower pace as in the past.

thx hauke

@everyone who bought this, how do you like it? i dunno if i have enough time to demo before the intro sale ends, thx

Caine123 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:20 pm thx hauke

@everyone who bought this, how do you like it? i dunno if i have enough time to demo before the intro sale ends, thx
It's a really cool, inspiring app that I use in conjunction with Sundog. They make a nice set.

I just received some emails that people tried to buy ChordPotion with the intro deal shortly before midnight. But apparently, my payment provider didn't adjust the date for the different timezones, so they couldn't buy. I re-opened the deal for a few hours. Sorry for the mistake :/.

All FeelYourSound software is very intuitive and fun to use. Thank you!!

Return to “Effects”