Polyverse Music - Comet Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Comet

@AssafDarSagol / Polyverse: I think I panic/kill button could be very useful, especially when using engulfing huge and long reverb decay that lasts minutes. I didn't find a way yet to make it stop, not even when activating and re-activating Comet (Ableton Live). Do you think this could be implemented?

Incredible reverb by the way. Last time I've been impressed like that by a reverb was with Zynaptiq's Adaptiverb.

Neon Breath wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:25 am @AssafDarSagol / Polyverse: I think I panic/kill button could be very useful, especially when using engulfing huge and long reverb decay that lasts minutes. I didn't find a way yet to make it stop, not even when activating and re-activating Comet (Ableton Live). Do you think this could be implemented?
We can do that,
Pressing play will also empty the reverb buffer. but i agree its a good idea to have this feature on the interface.
michu wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:47 am the decay at 100% is infinite. however it's not a "freeze" it's more a self-oscillation.
Thanks for that, its more accurate than what we had on the manual, fixed for next version!

Next version will indeed have some extra surprise features, can't wait to share!
:borg: Polyverse Music :borg:

Bought the "beta". One of the best sounding reverbs i heard, imo. Sounds good on most sources, both smal and huge reverbs. Impressive!

AssafDarSagol wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:40 am
Neon Breath wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:25 am @AssafDarSagol / Polyverse: I think I panic/kill button could be very useful, especially when using engulfing huge and long reverb decay that lasts minutes. I didn't find a way yet to make it stop, not even when activating and re-activating Comet (Ableton Live). Do you think this could be implemented?
We can do that,
Pressing play will also empty the reverb buffer. but i agree its a good idea to have this feature on the interface.

Next version will indeed have some extra surprise features, can't wait to share!
Great, thanks! :tu:

Bit disappointed that the email with the coupon says the promotion its till the 4/5/19 which I made the mistake thinking it was 4th May 2019 (being in the UK/Brit). Ohwell.
Last edited by simonbostock on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pretty crazy what you can do with this thing. Even a simple running water sample engulfed into Comet will turn into a massive black star soundscape :hyper: :borg:
Last edited by Neon Breath on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

simonbostock wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:45 pm Bit disappointed that the email with the coupon says the promotion its till the 4/5/19 which I made the mistake thinking it was 4th May 2019 (being in the UK/Brit). Ohwell.
Wait what ? It says 4/5/19 in the mail. That means the 4th of May 2019 here in Europe. Would be pretty weird if that coupon is only for 1 week...
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:01 am
simonbostock wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:45 pm Bit disappointed that the email with the coupon says the promotion its till the 4/5/19 which I made the mistake thinking it was 4th May 2019 (being in the UK/Brit). Ohwell.
Wait what ? It says 4/5/19 in the mail. That means the 4th of May 2019 here in Europe. Would be pretty weird if that coupon is only for 1 week...
Yeah so the date is in US not UK/EU date format.

Not cool!
I also thought it was till May 4th :(

I'm very much enjoying using Comet, it's one of the best sounding reverbs I have. I know I'll be using it a lot.

I like the panic/kill button idea as well. If I could map it to a keyswitch or cc trigger, that'd help with dealing with lengthy reverbs. A voice stealing # setting would help great too.
Roland FP-90 - Touchkeys - NS Wav5C Electric Cello - TEC BC - MIDI Expression
Kontakt - Arturia Piano V - Sonivox Eighty-Eight - Spitfire Symphony Orchestra
whitepianos.blogspot.com

Hey All,

Noah from Polyverse here. So sorry about the mix-up! We'll be making sure that we're explicitly clear with sales and coupon dates in the future. In the meantime, I've reactivated the coupon code until April 15th 2019 at 23:59 PST. Enjoy the extended discount on us!

As a friendly reminder, all beta purchases of Comet are upgraded to 1.0 at no charge on full release.

Cheers!

auphky wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:32 pm Hey All,

Noah from Polyverse here. So sorry about the mix-up! We'll be making sure that we're explicitly clear with sales and coupon dates in the future. In the meantime, I've reactivated the coupon code until April 15th 2019 at 23:59 PST. Enjoy the extended discount on us!

As a friendly reminder, all beta purchases of Comet are upgraded to 1.0 at no charge on full release.

Cheers!
That's nice, thanx :tu:
More BPM please

Here's a 15 min long Comet tail... just for fun... Listen to how it changes over time! Very cool... :phones:

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/co ... il/s-fLuB7

Sounds good, looks good. Seems like a winner. :)

Mmm, tested it, wasn't impressed. Big fan of Polyverse (i own everything else) but not this one.

Blackhole (now on sale for 29$ btw) sounds way better to me and does more or less the same tricks (and more).

The best way to describe it is that Comet doesn't glue with the original sound as well as other reverbs do, which you can also hear pretty clearly in that sound example from plexuss.
More BPM please

Return to “Effects”