Polyverse Music - Comet Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Comet

Comet has been updated.

Thanks alot Polyverse Music for listening to your customers with updates containing their ideas and suggestions :hail:

What's New:

* Power button (i.e. bypass switch)
* Added an automation parameter to stop reverb tail
* Added a button to disable MIDI control
* G#1 Stops reverb tail with MIDI Control on
* Easy copy presets from imported banks

Fixes:

* compatibility with more hosts
* minor stability issues

I'm loving this reverb everyday more and more. It's still missing a ducking function though. But I must say that even if it never came, it would still be a huge bargain as it sounds incredible for such a low CPU usage...
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Hi,
Thank you very much for this update (including the bypass and automation of stop tail button :) )

I am having clicks when hitting the stop tail button (don't think it was the case with v0.9.5, was it?)

Cheers,
GilJ.

Is there any way to check it out as demo?

Stammwerk Audio wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 4:00 pm Is there any way to check it out as demo?
https://polyversemusic.com/support has a link under comet

Loopy C wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:20 pm"This issue will be fixed in a few days when we roll out our new update for comet."
Just wanted to again update...'v 9.9 solved my demo crashing, and now happily playing with Simon's beautiful set in just purchased version of Comet :)
Chris R Gibson ( a.k.a. Loopy C )
https://soundcloud.com/loopy-c

Loopy C wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:11 pm
Loopy C wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:20 pm"This issue will be fixed in a few days when we roll out our new update for comet."
Just wanted to again update...'v 9.9 solved my demo crashing, and now happily playing with Simon's beautiful set in just purchased version of Comet :)
Thanks Chris, fortunately the dev is listening and responding.

Digivolt wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 5:08 pm
Stammwerk Audio wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 4:00 pm Is there any way to check it out as demo?
https://polyversemusic.com/support has a link under comet
Thank you :)

V1.0 officially released

And still no ducking... :(

But my new go-to reverb anyway !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

DJErmac wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:48 am And still no ducking... :(

But my new go-to reverb anyway !
Yeah. It's a great reverb which has also become my go-to. I usually prefer it to the UAD Lexicon 480. It's a real sleeper.

Hey guys, we have decided that quality ducking would require a much more elaborate UI which will strip Comet from its simplicity and immediacy. As you probably know, proper reverb ducking needs precision work that requires most of the controls of a dynamic processor.
Part of comet's magic is the ability to dial in your settings very quickly. And we felt it is more important to keep that experience in tact.
Having said that, we are still open to suggestions and solutions, and have some ideas of our own (cv ducking utility to compliment gatekeeper for instance)
:borg: Polyverse Music :borg:

Hi,

If you want to keep the interface "simple", maybe you could create and "Advanced" Panel (a little bit like the Preset Panel) with options to edit the ducking function, and maybe even a small modulation matrix with and LFO, etc. :oops:

Cheers,
GilJ.

New user to Comet and maybe I have overseen something obvious but while morphing from one preset to another I just got a glitch noise evrytime no matter how long I set the glitch button. Is there anything else I have to set up for a smooth transition fade in/fade out from one preset to the other ? I use daw automation for preset morphing.

What a great character reverb this is! Just grabbed it on last day of v1 intro pricing.

Return to “Effects”