denise releases the Noize 2 and went out to sample Berlin for it

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Noize 2

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:28 pm
Denise.Audio wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:14 pmHey El-bo, we appreciate that and that's why we're working on a solution to integrate our system with Plugin Boutique. For the time being, we've created a workaround so we can add the PB data to a denise account. If you want to do that now, could you please send us the following information to contact@denise.io?

Plugin Boutique email
Plugin Boutique Username
PO number
Plugins you bought from Plugin Boutique
denise account email

This also applies to anyone else hoping to update their plugins onto their denise account.

Many thanks
Joe
That's great! I have decided not to buy from PIB anymore, as I don't like this way of doing things. Gonna stick with ol'faithful (JRRShop) from now on.
Will send my details to the contact email.

Thanks for the solution :tu:
No problem!

Just so you know, we only distribute through out own website and Plugin Boutique. So not on RRRShop.

Thanks again El-bo.
Joe
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

my gfs name is denise, when she "releases a noise" she blames the cat.

Denise.Audio wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:23 am
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:28 pm
Denise.Audio wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:14 pmHey El-bo, we appreciate that and that's why we're working on a solution to integrate our system with Plugin Boutique. For the time being, we've created a workaround so we can add the PB data to a denise account. If you want to do that now, could you please send us the following information to contact@denise.io?

Plugin Boutique email
Plugin Boutique Username
PO number
Plugins you bought from Plugin Boutique
denise account email

This also applies to anyone else hoping to update their plugins onto their denise account.

Many thanks
Joe
That's great! I have decided not to buy from PIB anymore, as I don't like this way of doing things. Gonna stick with ol'faithful (JRRShop) from now on.
Will send my details to the contact email.

Thanks for the solution :tu:
No problem!

Just so you know, we only distribute through out own website and Plugin Boutique. So not on RRRShop.

Thanks again El-bo.
Joe
Sorry! Was just making a general point about no longer be willing to buy from them, not specifically with regard to your plugins.

Anyway, just sent the information to your contact email. Many thanks :tu:

vurt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:32 am my gfs name is denise, when she "releases a noise" she blames the cat.
And you're such a nice guy you don't have the heart to tell her, "But darling! We don't have a cat!".

True love, I reckon :love: :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl5EPEzukNQ

Will that update eventually show up on Plugin Boutique? I did upgrade From Retro to Noize 2 and it's still showing at version 1 there.

nitex wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:30 am Will that update eventually show up on Plugin Boutique? I did upgrade From Retro to Noize 2 and it's still showing at version 1 there.
Hi Nitex,

Hmmm, souunds like you should have upgraded. Although unfortunately we don't have any control over plugin boutique's system and an error with upgrades will have to be registered with them.

Can you provide any more information about your issue?

If you have an account with us and can provide me with some details regarding your purchase I can register your plugins in our system

Send me:

The name on your account, order number and the date you purchased to contact@denise.io and I can resolve that for you.

Best
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Awesome work, guys.

The video is a lot of fun too.
Audio Dev Academy - from JD Young and Yuri Guerin
-----------------------------------------------------------
audiodev.io Instagram Facebook

Hi all,

denise audio are going to be pushing an update to the Noize 2 this year and we wanted to get your opinion on features you would like to see. We have a few ideas ourselves, including ideas from user submissions when we first launched the product, but wanted to get your ideas before we start coding.

Also, do you think the plugin would benefit from the new interface?

Let us know...We're excited to hear what you have in mind :help:

Best,
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise.Audio wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:30 am Hi all,

denise audio are going to be pushing an update to the Noize 2 this year and we wanted to get your opinion on features you would like to see. We have a few ideas ourselves, including ideas from user submissions when we first launched the product, but wanted to get your ideas before we start coding.

Best,
Joe
No :tu:

Denise.Audio wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:30 am denise audio are going to be pushing an update to the Noize 2 this year and we wanted to get your opinion on features you would like to see.
When I first got the plugin, based on the videos and the samples feature, I thought I might be able to use it as a drum trigger. As it is now it doesn't work but you are very close to making it possible.

Try this and you'll know what I mean. I you put Noize 2 on a kick and instead of using a noise profile you use a kick sample, the concept kinda works but we need a few more tools to align the kicks together.

Ideas:
Right now it seems Noize 2 tries to play the whole sample before detecting a new transient, but to align the sounds we need an option to let Noize 2 constantly detect transients and start a new sample. Under this mode, Noize 2 should be able to finish playing the last hit while also reacting to a new hit.

There's a discrepancy between the transient detection and the start of the sample playback. There could be an option for tight alignment to try to trigger the sample right at the start of the transient detection.

We are also going to need a sensitivity tool to tweak the transient detection.

This is not just for something like kick replacement. If I wanted to add an egg shaker every time there's a kick, it also makes sense to be able to align that sample tightly with the kick. Right now Noize 2 alignment is too loose to make any of this work.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:53 am
Denise.Audio wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:30 am

Best,
Joe
Please do not change the GUI with the new interface! Not a fan at all of that style & the old ones feel, look much better imho.

As for a small feature update:

I would suggest an #invert #adapt - button, so we could fill in the gaps of a sample/loop instead of the hits only. right now the noise is only added when the sample plays; with an invert - function & using the rise/fall feature, we could also add noise to the more silent parts of lets say a drumloop or whatever. simple, yet very useful upgrade to an already excellent plugin (with an already excellent GUI). :phones:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:46 am
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:53 am
Denise.Audio wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:30 am

Best,
Joe
Please do not change the GUI with the new interface! Not a fan at all of that style & the old ones feel, look much better imho.

As for a small feature update:

I would suggest an #invert #adapt - button, so we could fill in the gaps of a sample/loop instead of the hits only. right now the noise is only added when the sample plays; with an invert - function & using the rise/fall feature, we could also add noise to the more silent parts of lets say a drumloop or whatever. simple, yet very useful upgrade to an already excellent plugin (with an already excellent GUI). :phones:
To expand on my original reply: Clearly I’m not a fan of the newer guí style. However, I can see how it would make complete sense for the Denise to unify their entire range under the same stylistic umbrella. Also, not sure it’s worth taking onboard the opinion of someone who only owns one of the plugs :shrug:

Totally agree & also understand that it would make sense to straighten out their CI. Yet also the new GUI has clearly kept me away from buying another Denise #plug & the Bad Tape thing didnt look too bad feature - wise. I did keep it Wytze - style here & let that one pass on for the better, though. With that said, me also only owns 2 of the Denise Catalogue, which is Noize retro & Noise 2.

How about a 'hidden' - switch: 'old/new #gui' ...so people could choose what suits them better?
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Right now I'm making sound effects for the arriving horse carriage. Mixing together hooves, straps, wheels and bells and pannig according to movement. Noize 2 with its "adapt" mode is a godsend.

vurt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:32 am my gfs name is denise, when she "releases a noise" she blames the cat.
My gf looks deep into my eyes and makes that sound. Then hysterical laugh after it.

Return to “Effects”