denise releases the Noize 2 and went out to sample Berlin for it

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Noize 2

soma1985 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:08 pm Love V2 of this plugin!

Is there an option for the sample hit to be retriggered every transient hit? (ie if I load Noize 2 onto of a loop of a clap, the normal white/pink noise etc hits perfectly with the clap, but loading a user sample of noise is often out of time with the clap, as if its constantly looping the user sample and not retriggering).

I love the looping aspect of the sample (for long samples) but for short hits would be great to have the option for a retrigger.

I would also love as mentioned above:

Drag and drop for user samples
Pitch control for user samples
Thanks for your input soma1985, this is definitely an interesting idea and I have seen a few requests for this, and I will be forwarding this onto the team.

Do you have any other feedback re the plugin that you would like me to push to our developer?

Joe.
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

Add sample or replace sample options would be good. I'm yet to enjoy layers of samples so I find that an annoyance to have to delete each sample before loading a new one. Although would be better to have arrows as previously suggested to scroll through folders.

Sample retrigger would be fantastic, and more than likely the only option I'd use if it were available.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 am Add sample or replace sample options would be good. I'm yet to enjoy layers of samples so I find that an annoyance to have to delete each sample before loading a new one. Although would be better to have arrows as previously suggested to scroll through folders.

Sample retrigger would be fantastic, and more than likely the only option I'd use if it were available.
Thanks for your input morelia, the feature request has been passed on!

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Hey all, just as a heads up, as maybe some of you have seen this already..

We are running a spring sale on all of our plugins at the moment and offering a 25% discount when you enter the code 'SPRING25' at the checkout.

Check the Facebook post:
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.p ... 8894263352

Or head straight to the website to check out the Noize 2 and the rest of our plugins:
www.denise.io/plugins

Happy producing,
denise.
www.deniseaudio.com

Just had to mention this. I changed the name of a sample, expecting the worst for when I loaded the project. Noise 2 alerts to the missing file and prompts to search for the new file, then puts everything back where it was, loop points and all. Maybe that's a basic function I'm not up to speed with but I was pleasantly surprised.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:53 pm Just had to mention this. I changed the name of a sample, expecting the worst for when I loaded the project. Noise 2 alerts to the missing file and prompts to search for the new file, then puts everything back where it was, loop points and all. Maybe that's a basic function I'm not up to speed with but I was pleasantly surprised.
I'm glad you like that!
www.deniseaudio.com

Hi all, we've just pushed a small update to the Noize 2 which contains some bug fixes.

1. Fixed: loading a stereo wave file into a mono instance of the Noize 2.
2. Fixed: automating switching between a custom audio file and built-in noise type.
3. Fixed: pointer race condition

If you're a denise account holder and bought the plugin through the site, we recommend that you go to your account to download the plugin again. It will automatically replace the previous version. Plugin Boutique buyers should also receive the update soon, although I cannot be 100% sure when that is.

Best,
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise.Audio wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:05 pmPlugin Boutique buyers should also receive the update soon, although I cannot be 100% sure when that is.

Best,
Joe
Not sure what this means. What is different about the PluginBoutique versions?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:11 pm
Denise.Audio wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:05 pmPlugin Boutique buyers should also receive the update soon, although I cannot be 100% sure when that is.

Best,
Joe
There's nothing different about the Noize 2 from Plugin Boutique, but we can only update our own store and inform Plugin boutique that they should update theirs with the new version. (which I'm sure should be soon).

I hope that answers your question.

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise.Audio wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Best,
Joe
There's nothing different about the Noize 2 from Plugin Boutique, but we can only update our own store and inform Plugin boutique that they should update theirs with the new version.

Joe
Actually, no :shrug:

I bought the plug a while back, and the update yesterday. I have yet to install and register the plugins. I assumed I'd need to register the plugins with you, and therefore would expect the same support from you as if I'd bought from any 3rd-party seller.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Best,
Joe
There's nothing different about the Noize 2 from Plugin Boutique, but we can only update our own store and inform Plugin boutique that they should update theirs with the new version.

Joe

I bought the plug a while back, and the update yesterday. I have yet to install and register the plugins. I assumed I'd need to register the plugins with you, and therefore would expect the same support from you as if I'd bought from any 3rd-party seller.
Hi El-bo,

denise support denise plugin users with any technical queries and bug updates for our plugins when they happen, any issue you have will be resolved with a simple email to contact@denise.io. It's just that plugin boutique and our store are not linked and are different. Plugin Boutique will provide you with the latest installer files for this.

Many thanks
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise.Audio wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Best,
Joe

Joe

Hi El-bo,

denise support denise plugin users with any technical queries and bug updates for our plugins when they happen, any issue you have will be resolved with a simple email to contact@denise.io. It's just that plugin boutique and our store are not linked and are different. Plugin Boutique will provide you with the latest installer files for this.

Many thanks
Thanks for your answer. However, I don't get why it is like this.

You say that pib customers can come to you for bug updates, but other update installers are dependent on when pib puts them up? What happens if pib disappears? It seems like we are not really legitimate customers of yours :shrug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:43 pm
Denise.Audio wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Best,
Joe

Joe

Hi El-bo,

Many thanks
Thanks for your answer. However, I don't get why it is like this.

You say that pib customers can come to you for bug updates, but other update installers are dependent on when pib puts them up? What happens if pib disappears? It seems like we are not really legitimate customers of yours :shrug:
Hey El-bo, we appreciate that and that's why we're working on a solution to integrate our system with Plugin Boutique. For the time being, we've created a workaround so we can add the PB data to a denise account. If you want to do that now, could you please send us the following information to contact@denise.io?

Plugin Boutique email
Plugin Boutique Username
PO number
Plugins you bought from Plugin Boutique
denise account email

This also applies to anyone else hoping to update their plugins onto their denise account.

Many thanks
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

That's why it's better, when you buy from a 3rd party re-seller, they give you a redemption code that you use on the dev's website to add it to your account - so you're "on the books" with the dev.

Unfortunately Plugin Boutique have their own system where they store actual plugin installers on their own site, accessible within your user area. I know with Boz plugins you can just email him the invoice/receipt and he'll set you up with a cart checkout so it'll deposit in your Boz account. Which is great :)

Denise.Audio wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:14 pmHey El-bo, we appreciate that and that's why we're working on a solution to integrate our system with Plugin Boutique. For the time being, we've created a workaround so we can add the PB data to a denise account. If you want to do that now, could you please send us the following information to contact@denise.io?

Plugin Boutique email
Plugin Boutique Username
PO number
Plugins you bought from Plugin Boutique
denise account email

This also applies to anyone else hoping to update their plugins onto their denise account.

Many thanks
Joe
That's great! I have decided not to buy from PIB anymore, as I don't like this way of doing things. Gonna stick with ol'faithful (JRRShop) from now on.
Will send my details to the contact email.

Thanks for the solution :tu:

Return to “Effects”