denise releases the Noize 2 and went out to sample Berlin for it

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Noize 2

dionenoid wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:37 pm Noize 1 plus update + Berlin noises is only a couple of bucks less than Texture is now (it's on sale again, and the updates have all been free). Texture has hundreds of noises, eq, modulation, sidechain triggers, granular synthesis of your own samples, better envelope shaping etc. It's not even a fair comparison.

Denise could have just added all their new noises plus the one from Noize Retro in 1 plug-in, as an update. But in stead they charge you money for 3 extra noises, charge extra money for the Berlin pack, and on top of that you still have to use Noize Retro if you want that particular noise.

And i asked a couple of times why they didn't add the noise from Noize Retro (which has less functions than the old Noize btw) to Noize itself but have yet to get an answer.

Very fishy indeed. Another company to ignore...
Hi dioneoid,

The reason we pushed a new plugin this time is because we added new features and built a sample editor for this, too. This new feature alone made us feel like it deserved a new version. We included the sound 'Chip' in the Noize 2, which is a very similar sound to the 'Arcade'.

The Noize Retro plugin was a fun giveaway with a unique noise type, but there is one way to add the Arcade noise type into the Noize 2 plugin. I can leave that up to the imagination of our users to find out how to do that :phones:

Any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Best,
Joe
Last edited by Denise.Audio on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

Aloysius wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:49 pm Confused.

I got Noize 2 Upgrade from Noize 1

I haven't had a chance to install yet. Do I need to download additional sample content with the plugin? There's nothing additional in my PluginBoutique Account.
Hi Aloysius,

For any queries regarding Plugin Boutique's system, please contact them. If you are referring to the Berlin Sounds sample pack, I can tell you that it is available exclusively on the denise.io website.

https://www.denise.io/store/denise/BerlinSounds

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

For anyone who would like more of a description of how the Noize 2 works, we have released our instructional video which details how to use all features of the new update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NHgrST9xDc

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise.Audio wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:26 pm

I haven't had a chance to install yet. Do I need to download additional sample content with the plugin? There's nothing additional in my PluginBoutique Account.
Hi Aloysius,

For any queries regarding Plugin Boutique's system, please contact them. If you are referring to the Berlin Sounds sample pack, I can tell you that it is available exclusively on the denise.io website.

Joe
Thank you.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:16 pm
Denise.Audio wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Hi Aloysius,

Joe
Thank you.
Not a problem, Aloysius :tu:
www.deniseaudio.com

following

It's a very nice simple helper. Bought it instantly after trying the demo.

Denise.Audio, my feature wishes for noize.

- a simple pitch control (just fixed for semi tones /cents) to transpose the noise/samples.
- drag&drop for importing samples from the OS+DAW into Noize2
- more preset noises

And huge +1 for the non annoying copy protection.

midi_transmission wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:14 pm It's a very nice simple helper. Bought it instantly after trying the demo.

Denise.Audio, my feature wishes for noize.

- a simple pitch control (just fixed for semi tones /cents) to transpose the noise/samples.
- drag&drop for importing samples from the OS+DAW into Noize2
- more preset noises

And huge +1 for the non annoying copy protection.
Hey midi_transmission, I'm pleased you're enjoying the plugin!

Thanks for the feature requests, too. I'll send yours to our developer
www.deniseaudio.com

When will the Retro-Noize2 upgrade promo end?

Would be great to have arrows to flick through sample folders. Also a separate level control for samples would be good. I can barely hear some but others are very audible (that's in the Berlin pack). Mix control is not enough it seems.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:30 am When will the Retro-Noize2 upgrade promo end?
Hi el-bo, thanks for your question.

Our promotion runs for one month, so at the end of April.

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise.Audio wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:48 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:30 am When will the Retro-Noize2 upgrade promo end?
Hi el-bo, thanks for your question.

Our promotion runs for one month, so at the end of April.

Joe

morelia wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 am Would be great to have arrows to flick through sample folders. Also a separate level control for samples would be good. I can barely hear some but others are very audible (that's in the Berlin pack). Mix control is not enough it seems.
Thanks for your suggestions morelia I've passed this onto our developer. We've had some great feature requests and we'll be reviewing some of these in the coming weeks.

Best
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Hi KVR.

We would like to share thie review of the Noize 2 with you which was published by Noise Gate magazine in Australia.

"The Tool I Never Knew I Needed" - Check out the link below:
https://noisegate.com.au/review-denise- ... -i-needed/

Many thanks
Joe from denise
www.deniseaudio.com

Love V2 of this plugin!

Is there an option for the sample hit to be retriggered every transient hit? (ie if I load Noize 2 onto of a loop of a clap, the normal white/pink noise etc hits perfectly with the clap, but loading a user sample of noise is often out of time with the clap, as if its constantly looping the user sample and not retriggering).

I love the looping aspect of the sample (for long samples) but for short hits would be great to have the option for a retrigger.

I would also love as mentioned above:

Drag and drop for user samples
Pitch control for user samples

Return to “Effects”