denise releases the Noize 2 and went out to sample Berlin for it

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Noize 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OuHHXZjJ1Y

Producer​ ​Jamie Boyle from Sweden won denise’s 2018 plugin contest. Based on his idea, denise created an adaptive noise generation plugin that takes noise generation to the next level. Noise is a secret weapon used by many professional producers to enhance and flavour their tracks: for example by making digital samples and synths sound more natural, adding grit and power to bass-synths, leads and paths, and adding character and sustain to drums and beats. It turned out a huge success and almost a year later, after gaining lots of feedback, denise now introduces the Noize 2.

“I must say I’ve been extremely impressed with the design and versatility of every plugin by denise, and the Noize 2 has simply blown me away. The sample loader really gave me the option to create my own textures and distortion.” – Sh?m (London – DJ/Producer)

The Noize 2 introduces three new noise types and the option to load and edit your own noise profiles – features that have often been requested by the community. When denise actually tested the plugin, it turned out even more creative and versatile than they could anticipate. For example, they found out using a reversed vocal sample on drums and rhythmical synths has a surprisingly great effect.

Noize 2 highlights:

- A switch to generate noise that adapts to the volume of your track, in real time.
Load and edit your own noise samples.
- Choose between 8 types of noise and apply additional filtering.
- Mute the original audio to isolate the noise signal and apply additional effects.
- Optimize the behaviour of the noise by tweaking the rise and fall time.
- Additional plugins that compliment the Noize: Bite and Space Invader.
- Low CPU usage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIdNspuPLy0

Denise wanted to include a great deal of good samples to start noising with. That’s why they went out in the field with the goal to showcase the sounds of Berlin: Going with the flow, they came across both typical and unexpected sounds, such as East Berlin traffic lights or footsteps in a church..

The Noize 2 and the Berlin Sample Pack are now offered on the denise website (formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX). Each plugin is available for €33.99 incl. VAT/$31,80 excl. VAT. In the next weeks, denise runs an action for previous and Noize 1 and Retro owners to upgrade at a discount.

Buy or learn more about the plugin: https://www.denise.io/store/denise/Noize2

Noize 1 to Noize 2
EUR 4.99
Limited Time: 1 month

Noize Retro to Noize 2
EUR 14.99
Limited Time: 1 month

Happy producing!
denise
Last edited by Denise.Audio on Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

What the. Wasn't Noize 1 released 5 months ago??? I'm not comfortable with a product cycle that fast.

I'm inclined to agree with the above. For a new company Denise have done a good job of making a decent impression up to this point, but releasing a paid update so soon does not look good and if anything makes me reluctant to purchase. Had this been v1.5, free to existing v1 owners it would be a completely different situation and would have instead created a more positive image for the company.

I say this in good constructive spirit, having seen many develepors come and go over the years.

mutantdog wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:42 amI say this in good constructive spirit, having seen many develepors come and go over the years.
I think I get what you are saying. But to be honest this is far from the worst thing I've seen from a software company. I won't start typing my personal shit list (cough, Slate Digital) but at this price, Denise haven't done anything to alter my personal perception of the company.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yellowmix wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:33 pm What the. Wasn't Noize 1 released 5 months ago??? I'm not comfortable with a product cycle that fast.
Hi yellowmix, we're aware that this is quite a quick turn around for a new version and that's why we have tried pricing it fairly for our current users. As well as a reduced option for an upgrade from our free plugin, Noise Retro.

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

morelia wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:37 am
mutantdog wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:42 amI say this in good constructive spirit, having seen many develepors come and go over the years.
I think I get what you are saying. But to be honest this is far from the worst thing I've seen from a software company. I won't start typing my personal shit list (cough, Slate Digital) but at this price, Denise haven't done anything to alter my personal perception of the company.
Hey Morelia, thanks and if you've got a copy for yourself, I hope you enjoy it.
www.deniseaudio.com

Denise.Audio wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:35 pm Happy producing!
denise
Hi, Denise.Audio. First, congratulations for such a great simple plugin and extra congratulations for sampling Berlin. I visit Berlin no less than once a year and I love it.

(For those KVRers who haven't been in Berlin, you HAVE TO GO to Berlin at least once).

Got a question, though: I got your stuff using Plugin Boutique and that's perfectly OK for me. But I noticed Berlin sample pack is not available there, and I also noticed I don't have a way to put my "plugin Boutique stuff" in your website. In other words, according to your website, you're not aware I'm one of your customers.

I don't like the idea of having some of your products in one place, and some others in another place. I have two computers, I'll have to clean up one of them sooner or later, and I don't want to be looking around "where is my stuff, part of it is in PB, the other part is in Denise website...". Is there a way to "centralize" all the stuff, or notify your website we are customers, or do you plan to release everything in Plugin Boutique sooner or later?

Thanks!
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

nachenko wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:50 amI got your stuff using Plugin Boutique and that's perfectly OK for me. But I noticed Berlin sample pack is not available there, and I also noticed I don't have a way to put my "plugin Boutique stuff" in your website. In other words, according to your website, you're not aware I'm one of your customers.
That is the totally shitty thing about Plugin Boutique. After a debacle with Wavesfactory Trackspacer updates I won't buy anything from them unless I am sure I will be able to register the product with the developer. Wavesfactory basically treated me like I was not a customer and had no interest in helping me. As far as they were concerned if I had any issues I had to talk to PB.

Denise.Audio wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:35 amHey Morelia, thanks and if you've got a copy for yourself, I hope you enjoy it.
I didn't. But now I do.

screenshot.png
If Noise Retro is free how come Plugin Boutique are telling me it has a '£14.95 Value!' - also can't find it on your site but I think that might be because it's not possible to see all plugins on your site because what I presume should be a scrolling image doesn't scroll.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:50 am screenshot.pngIf Noise Retro is free how come Plugin Boutique are telling me it has a '£14.95 Value!' - also can't find it on your site but I think that might be because it's not possible to see all plugins on your site because what I presume should be a scrolling image doesn't scroll.
Hi aMUSEd, thanks for your question.

The Noise Retro is a free plugin from plugin boutique when you buy a plugin from them. If you want to buy it without buying something from them, that's what it will cost.

Yes that header is a scrolling image, and if you want more information on the Noize Retro, or get a copy yourself from us, you can head to the dedicated Noize Retro page: https://www.denise.io/store/denise/NoizeRetro

Although, the Noize Retro is temporary and will be removed from our pages in the coming weeks.

I hope that answers your question. :tu:

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

morelia wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:42 am
Denise.Audio wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:35 amHey Morelia, thanks and if you've got a copy for yourself, I hope you enjoy it.
I didn't. But now I do.
Awesome! Enjoy. :party:

Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Congrats on the new release will be testing it today. It's a no brainer at the current upgrade price/
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Denise.Audio wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:41 am
aMUSEd wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:50 am screenshot.pngIf Noise Retro is free how come Plugin Boutique are telling me it has a '£14.95 Value!' - also can't find it on your site but I think that might be because it's not possible to see all plugins on your site because what I presume should be a scrolling image doesn't scroll.
Yes that header is a scrolling image,
Doesnt scroll for me though so I can only see the first three and a half plugins

Return to “Effects”