Acon Digital Verberate 2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the quick reply Stian, really helpful.

▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

I'm not sure why the reverb doesn't get more attention. I remember Verberate as a very natural and transparent reverb? Maybe more comparable to Exponential Audio. So actually it complements very well with Lexicon, Relab or Valhalla.

4damind wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:29 am I'm not sure why the reverb doesn't get more attention. I remember Verberate as a very natural and transparent reverb? Maybe more comparable to Exponential Audio. So actually it complements very well with Lexicon, Relab or Valhalla.
Yes - great reverb when you need a natural sounding space environment.

It is indeed great. It is also part of the Acoustica editor along with a lot of other plugins. One of the biggest audio deals IMO.

rafa1981 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:44 pm It is indeed great. It is also part of the Acoustica editor along with a lot of other plugins. One of the biggest audio deals IMO.
Thanks for the kind words! To avoid any misunderstanding, I just wanted to add that the plug-ins are only included in the Premium Edition. The Standard Edition is stand-alone only.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Effects”