Acon Digital Verberate 2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

imrae wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:09 pm So you would recommend that users avoid the "vivid hall" algorithm if working on a patch that is primarily based on early reflections? That seems worth mentioning in the docs.
Oh no, that's not what I meant. You can boost the early reflections according to your liking as before, but this technique ensures a smooth transition between early reflections and the time variant reverb tail in Vivid Hall.

Best,
Stian

I've had Verberate (1) for ages, and love it, its my "natural space/ambient creating tool alternative" of my all appr. 10 high end reverbs.
Especially I love the extra presets library I've bought for this reverb.

Therefore I'd like to know:

1. Will the presets made for the ver. 1 print accordingly in the ver. 2?
2. Shall the installation of the ver. 2 run over the ver. 1, or will the ver. 1 stay in my DAW vst folder?

Regarding your #2: Verberate 2 does not overwrite Verberate [1].

At least not in Mac OS…

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Bought! Absolutely amazing reverb.

Harry_HH wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:33 pm I've had Verberate (1) for ages, and love it, its my "natural space/ambient creating tool alternative" of my all appr. 10 high end reverbs.

2. Shall the installation of the ver. 2 run over the ver. 1, or will the ver. 1 stay in my DAW vst folder?
Verberate2 can read Ver.1 Presets and User Presets.
(I did use these ver.1 presets in Verberate2. C:\ProgramData\Acon Digital\Verberate\Presets)
and Verberate and Verberate2 is separate plugins, not overwrite. we could using both :)
Ver.1Presets_ReadTest.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Folks i tried demo, do anyone can hear difference in work of modulation knob in Legacy Hall algorithm ? I not hear difference with any rate knob level. Not works maybe ?

strovoknights wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:50 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:33 pm I've had Verberate (1) for ages, and love it, its my "natural space/ambient creating tool alternative" of my all appr. 10 high end reverbs.

Verberate2 can read Ver.1 Presets and User Presets.
(I did use these ver.1 presets in Verberate2. C:\ProgramData\Acon Digital\Verberate\Presets)
and Verberate and Verberate2 is separate plugins, not overwrite. we could using both :)

Ver.1Presets_ReadTest.JPG
My point was, do the ver. 1 presets sound the same when playing with the ver. 2?

If not, good news is, that the ver. 2 doesn’t overwrite the prev. version, but the you have to use two plugins for different presets.

Thanks! We recommend to keep version 1 installed for legacy sessions. Version 2 is a new plug-in with new identifiers. You can load presets from version 1, but they won't be 100% accurate.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:59 am

Thanks! We recommend to keep version 1 installed for legacy sessions. Version 2 is a new plug-in with new identifiers. You can load presets from version 1, but they won't be 100% accurate (although very close).

Best,
Stian

c_voltage wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:42 pm Folks i tried demo, do anyone can hear difference in work of modulation knob in Legacy Hall algorithm ? I not hear difference with any rate knob level. Not works maybe ?
Thanks for reporting! The modulation is subtle in the Legacy Hall, but it's there. I just double checked. It's easiest to spot with piano or something similar.

Best,
Stian

xerxes[no] wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:32 pm Bought! Absolutely amazing reverb.
Thanks! :)

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:01 am
c_voltage wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:42 pm Folks i tried demo, do anyone can hear difference in work of modulation knob in Legacy Hall algorithm ? I not hear difference with any rate knob level. Not works maybe ?
Thanks for reporting! The modulation is subtle in the Legacy Hall, but it's there. I just double checked. It's easiest to spot with piano or something similar.

Best,
Stian
Hm, ok ty for info, will try.

c_voltage wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:44 am
stian wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:01 am

Best,
Stian
Hm, ok ty for info, will try.
Stian, I tried a more better, sorry but i definitely can't reproduce any impact of this modulation, even in subtle form. In any Mod rate and Mod depth position.

Maybe some tip for specific setting ? (stereo spread\ dispersion\ room size etc knobs values ?)

Does it have affect to already sounding tail ? If for example we set Reverb time to maximum (32s) or enabled freeze, and start to increase depth\rate values.

Hehe, now i did install v1 Verberate demo, so, in old version i hear affect of Mod rate and Mod depth just fine :? .
Stian, please check it better.

Purchased, I absolutely love this ver. 2 (too).

Return to “Effects”