RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiplicity

dermage wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:05 pm
wesleymayhem wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:05 pm
dermage wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:11 pm
wesleymayhem wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:40 am
pekbro wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:02 pm Working fine here, Live 10.1b13 Win 8.1
Strange. Still broken for me in Live 10.1b14 update from yesterday.
Can you confirm, that it works for you in 10.0.6?
Same broken behavior in Live 10.0.6. Seems to be a plugin interaction conflict. I disabled Softtube Console 1 and it works a little better but still 20 second lag after selecting preset before the plugin crossovers stop moving. Then any adjustment to a band causes the plugin to go into "Not Responding" state for 20 more seconds.

Tried Live Beta 10.1b14 VST2 and VST3 (with only one at a time installed) and Live 10.0.6 VST2 all with the same behavior.

In Reaper, same machine, same plugins directory, it works perfectly.
Ok. So probably because in Live 10 they depend a lot more on the GPU. It is very important to have good drivers. I say not current drivers because I have a Geforce 570 and Live was also acting crazy. In the end it was a problem with the newer drivers, because Nvidia broke/crippled 3D support/clocks (by intentions obviously) around 2016/2017. I had to revert to 2015 drivers to get full acceleration back. Then Live was running smoothly.
So please check, if your GPU is running on full clocks and try some different drivers probably. Also if you have an integrated GPU, check if power saving mode is off and you are running on "Best Performance" mode (located in Power Options).
Thanks. I'll try tweaking graphics but no other plugin out of a huge plugin collection is having this issue.

wesleymayhem wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:29 am Thanks. I'll try tweaking graphics but no other plugin out of a huge plugin collection is having this issue.
Heya,

As soon as I can get repro on this, it'll be fixed in five minutes (probably), so let's work towards that.
Can you let me know what is connected to your computer (specifically controllers...)?
If you're up for it, please drop me an email (dave@dmgaudio.com) and we'll track this down :)

Dave.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

serious y'all. i'll take DMG over fab all. day. long.

DaveGamble wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:08 pm
wesleymayhem wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:29 am Thanks. I'll try tweaking graphics but no other plugin out of a huge plugin collection is having this issue.
Heya,

As soon as I can get repro on this, it'll be fixed in five minutes (probably), so let's work towards that.
Can you let me know what is connected to your computer (specifically controllers...)?
If you're up for it, please drop me an email (dave@dmgaudio.com) and we'll track this down :)

Dave.
Thanks Dave. I'm also in contact with Oli, at DMG, about this issue. FYI.

Connected to my computer is:
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2
- Softube Console 1
- TC Electronic Clarity M
- Akai APC40 MK2

I will also copy you on my thread with Oli. Thanks

Alright, I picked this up. I figured there was no point in resisiting. Assimilation is enevitable. It's just with DMG plugins they dont show up 2nd hand that often, and I usually for more than I can buy direct with my customer bundle discount. It's a good programme! It's a really nice tool as are the other DMG products! :phones:

The lower floor levels and extended parameter ranges in version 1.01 can produce some insane results (insanely useful too).

Sorry invading this discussion, and i dunno if it´s exactly related... but...

Some NVIDIA drivers unfortunately got rotten between 19 jan driver and the two next ones also are rotten (not fixed)... i found this while fixing a computer for my uncle gaming pc, with a gtx 1080... then into the steam forum there´s 8 pages about ppl complaining with that...

With those rotten drivers, each time some process calls the gpu, it literally hangs for minutes showing a nv process eating CPU% on taskman...

try to clean install nvidia drivers 417.71 at maximum, it´s from january i guess, but 418.xx and 419.xx contains this bug! :cry:

Xtronoid wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:46 pm Sorry invading this discussion, and i dunno if it´s exactly related... but...

Some NVIDIA drivers unfortunately got rotten between 19 jan driver and the two next ones also are rotten (not fixed)... i found this while fixing a computer for my uncle gaming pc, with a gtx 1080... then into the steam forum there´s 8 pages about ppl complaining with that...

With those rotten drivers, each time some process calls the gpu, it literally hangs for minutes showing a nv process eating CPU% on taskman...

try to clean install nvidia drivers 417.71 at maximum, it´s from january i guess, but 418.xx and 419.xx contains this bug! :cry:
Thanks very much. I'll give this a try!

Is NVIDIA multi bands?
Last edited by nordickvr on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

For audio AMD gpus have less latency...
AMD drivers also have a lot less bloatware.
viewtopic.php?p=7060297

Hi everyone,

This is a heads-up that the first-month discount for Multiplicity expires tomorrow.

Best,

Dave.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

Thanks for the reminder, this time I‘ve managed not to miss the intro offer. :wink:

Cheers,
LiteOn

I bought it, and love it! I saw it being discussed in another forum, but I'd love to have a low-latency mode as well.

I'm demo'ing and the latency makes it a little less versatile for me. I understand that it's to keep the crossovers transparent.

I hope they decrease the CPU usage at some point so I can slap this beast on more tracks.

Return to “Effects”