ToneSpot Bass Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I'm having tons of fun with it. Put it after an ampsim and it will make it sound great. I even use it after recording with my kemper. I'll try to upload a video soon. Superfun and effective!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Never tried it. I do like the plugins though. They have some cool freebies aswell.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Just a quick thing I put together as I write and record a song using Audified ToneSpot Bass Pro on the bass bus. Song is unfinished, but I was trying to get a tight, strong low end before I move forward. This plugin really helped. It can be subtle, though in this case I wasn't going for too subtle. You can also go crazy with it. I'll keep exploring and will post some more examples, here's just a quick video.
https://youtu.be/g0tOUL0kF14
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

thx a lot guys i pass on it, it missed some nice finetunings and a freq split, eg. lowend unaffected and high end chorused etc.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

gonna give it a bash, the video demos from Audified sound good :)

it's a lovely piece of kit!
the CPU use was sitting around 15+% of the Ableton Live CPU meter [i7 2.7GHz]... which was a turn-off, but the sound and function of this plugin, for $44 at JRR Shop, pushed me over the edge. Works wonders on any bass-related material, kicks sound superb... I'm hoping Audified might shave some cycles off the CPU tax in future, but as it's the first plugin i've bought from them, i have no idea of their quality of support.

I'm sure i could do just as good with 3 or 4 assorted plugins in a chain, but it is rather handy to have this multitool. I'm not sure it's a 'one-stop' bass plugin, but it's pretty solid, and responsive. Might be a time saver for some.

Return to “Effects”