FabFilter Pro-Q 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pro-Q 3

Oh yes, just got an info:
Coming soon... FabFilter Pro-Q 3! Dynamic EQ, per-band mid/side, surround support, Flat Tilt and Brickwall filters, and much more...

Available Thursday November 29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyiKkOz8gyE
FabFilter is proud to announce FabFilter Pro-Q 3, a major update to the acclaimed Pro-Q equalizer plugin. Pro-Q 3 improves on its predecessor in every area, introducing Dynamic EQ, surround support, per-band mid/side processing and much more, while maintaining the pristine sound quality and exceptional ease of use for which Pro-Q has always been known. FabFilter Pro-Q 3 will be available for EUR 149, USD 179 or GBP 134, supporting both Windows and macOS in VST and VST 3, Audio Units, AAX and AudioSuite plug-in formats. Bundles with FabFilter Pro-Q 3 and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available at: http://www.fabfilter.com/shop. Existing FabFilter customers will be able to purchase or upgrade to FabFilter Pro-Q 3 with very attractive discounts by logging into their online user account: http://www.fabfilter.com/myaccount.

YES YES YES!!!!!

When I thought Pro-Q2 is the most perfect eq out there, Fabfilter releases an even better version of it... Dynamic EQing & seeing the spectrum of all other instance for masking is already a no-brainer upgrade!

Pro-Q 2 users get between 50% and 65% discount via the Personal Upgrade Offer in their account, depending on the plug-ins they already own.
A bit steep for me, I guess I will wait for a sale.

TDR Nova GE just got updated with some awesome new options so that is a choice too.
Last edited by Lesha on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's easy if you know how

Makes sense. Dan all but confirmed something was imminent a couple days back.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Lesha wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:25 pm A bit steep for me, I guess I will wait for a sale.
I'm hoping they do a December sale. I think they've done that in the past? I'm ready to jump on the Total Bundle, but have been hoping for something better than 20% off. I totally think it's worth full price, but I'm always holding off for the bigger discount or 2nd hand purchases.

i want that update asap

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:31 pm i want that update asap
only 2 days to go :hug: fabfilter is one of the few companies that totally deserves my money, seeing innovative plugins, the updates and constant refinement of their software. I'd buy the upgrade for full price right away :lol: But it's always a mytsery to me why they announce it 2 days before the release and not doing a bigger promo phase.

announced just 2 days prior to release date, gotta respect that 8)

looks like a big feature update, i would have never hoped for dynamic eq capabilities in pro-q, i would have thougth they'd leave that out on purpose and design choice

im not in a hurry to upgrade but I'll definitely do so in a matter of months

I kinda love the idea that they add features instead of release new plugin, like instead of releasing something like Pro-D(dynamic eq) or Pro-Linear EQ :)

Im sure im not the only one who feels overwhelmed with gazilion of different EQs (and different reverbs with dedicated 1 mode...) :D

Looks like theyve implemented alot of the things i'm looking for. I already have the complete fabfilter package and this will be a nobrainer! Im gonna feel even better for ditching my izotope bundle seeing as this has the masking feature from neutron.

:o Definitely didn't see that coming. Poor me was hoping for Timeless / Volcano 3...

:hyper: :hyper:

You got beat to the punch. There's already a thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=515501

YES!

if I would have know this I would have not upgraded my Izotope bundle!

Return to “Effects”