Audiority Pre X7 updated to v1.6 - All Tube Preamplifier - AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pre X7

Thank you!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thank you for a sweet piece of kit.

Pre X7 updated to v1.1
- NEW: VU Meter calibration
- NEW: Online activation option
- FIX: Oversampling not properly working when HQ changes
- FIX: Typo on GUI

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:41 am Pre X7 updated to v1.1
- NEW: VU Meter calibration
- NEW: Online activation option
- FIX: Oversampling not properly working when HQ changes
- FIX: Typo on GUI

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca
It would be very nice when the new online activation would really stay as just an option. I really like the simplicity from key files. These days it's actually a big plus factor for me when I see that the vendor uses key files. Yes, I'm really really selective nowadays with plugins that doesn't support key files or serialnumbers as copy protection. I like these simple systems so much because it means zero overhead for me maintaining my licenses.

I feel you, that's why we had the online activation as an option, without replacing the offline keyfile loading. It's totally up to the user: if they already downloaded the license file, they can load it as usual.. otherwise, they can just type their username and password and have the license file downloaded in its related folder and the plugin activated.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:54 am I feel you, that's why we had the online activation as an option, without replacing the offline keyfile loading. It's totally up to the user: if they already downloaded the license file, they can load it as usual.. otherwise, they can just type their username and password and have the license file downloaded in its related folder and the plugin activated.

Cheers,
Luca

Great to hear. :clap: By the way. Since the great tape delay most new Audiority plugins are instant buy here. There is a special something soundwise since this device in your plugins. They don't have a plugin sound so to say.

Thanks!

Pre X7 updated to v1.1.1
- FIX: Stereo signal becoming mono while changing Mix parameter

Cheers,
Luca

We have fixed a bug in some of our products Mac installers that were causing the replacement of wrong presets folders. Please, check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=177&t=522449

===============

Pre X7 updated to v1.1.2
– FIX: Online registration consuming all activation slots
– FIX: Mac installer replacing wrong presets folder
– UPD: Accuracy label names changed to Normal, High, Ultra
– UPD: Default Accuracy set to Normal
– UPD: Minor framework updates

Cheers,
Luca

Pre X7 updated to v1.2
– NEW: Notifications System
– FIX: OSX Catalina support
– FIX: Wrong parameters initialization on Reason

Cheers,
Luca
Last edited by Audiority on Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

It's on sale for $5.

i find the tonal control is often useful for basses and kick drums.
i use it all the time now

Pre X7 updated to v1.3
- NEW: Updated Framework
- NEW: Universal 2 Binary for Apple Silicon Macs
- CHANGE: HQ is now global (per session)

To update download the installers from the updates page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Pre X7 updated to v1.5
- NEW: Updated Framework
- NEW: CLAP plugin format (beta)
- NEW: Persistent GUI settings (via Settings option)
- NEW: Drag and Drop license file on registration window
- NEW: Vector toolbar
- FIX: HQ mode changing frequency response when activated
- CHANGE: Improved error messages

To update download the installers from the updates page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Pre X7 updated to v1.5.1
- FIX: Missing Accuracy section from logo menu

Cheers,
Luca

Return to “Effects”