New FREE reverb: Dragonfly Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Izak Synthiemental wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:09 am I think getting it listed on the KVR plugin database could increase publicity.
Indeed, but I want to wait for a few things to settle first. I need to finish up Dragonfly Room, cut a v2.0.0 release that I am happy with, and make a proper landing page with download links and good documentation instead of sending people to the GitHub project.
Russell Grand wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:00 am Very cool, thanks! I have to admit, though, that I've grown to like the GUI!
Thanks! When I mentioned that a new look is in order, I just meant that Dragonfly Room should have a different color scheme to distinguish it from Dragonfly Hall. I'm thinking that the Room reverb plugin could instead have a blue dragonfly with a blue, silver, and gray color scheme instead of the green, yellow, and gray of the Hall reverb.

Beta release 1.9.4 is now available. It has three new dials for Dragonfly Room: Input LPF, Output LPF, and Boost Band (frequency bandwidth of the bass boost feature).

Thanks Michael
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Beta release 1.9.5 is hot off the press. Dragonfly Room's Output LPF previously only applied to the late output, now it applies to both early and late.

Also, the following parameters have been exposed to the DAW (They aren't visible in the GUI, as they are considered more advanced features, and I don't think the GUI needs any more complication):
  • Early Send (Dragonfly Hall and Dragonfly Room)
  • Spin Factor (Dragonfly Hall)
  • LFO Factor (Dragonfly Hall)
The latter two will hopefully be useful to increase or decrease the "tape flutter" effect that some people have noticed in Dragonfly Hall.

Beta release 1.9.6 is here.

This one includes several bug fixes, a change in the damper/lpf dials, and a new look for Dragonfly Room:

Blue :love:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Looks interesting, thanks for the heads up!

Beta release 1.9.7 is now available.

Please try Beta release 1.9.9.

2.0.0 release candidate is now available. If no major bugs are reported, this will be promoted to an official 2.0.0 release.

Cheerz! My 1st dload from this kickass site

:tu:

Thanks mate, I'll download.

works great on 64bit here.

THANK YOU!

one of my favorite reverbs.

Great dude! Thanks so much.

Return to “Effects”