Freakshow Industries: Dumpster Fire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dumpster Fire

My first use: Barely tweak some knobs (like using Backmask) and the eerie begins, like Little Red Riding Hood eyeing her bear-trapped foot, consciously contemplating chewing it off to escape - but not yet. Enjoy that steel pain first...

The message after authorizing:

"Hey remember when you just authorized that plugin? oh boy what a great time"

Tip (to myself): Put Backmask after, not before.

From their twitter feed a while back:

We have filed your requests for helpful and informative marketing under "No"

Freakshow Industries - Audio effects for the end times.

Freakshow Industries is an independent audio effects company, formed by professionally synchronized nervous breakdowns, working in the service of manufacturing troubled nonsense.

We are creators of subversive and ridiculous audio production effects built for sound designers and experimental music producers. We have no intention of making safe and traditional, baby-food smooth, color-by-numbers effects. We seek to relentlessly combat the demons of creative stagnation, opening portals to new and unique sounds with exceedingly affordable audio product.

You may have noticed that you can steal our software directly from this website. We believe there are legitimate reasons that people steal software. Rather than turn our customers into victims by fighting an endless and futile battle against music software piracy, we’ve decided to be real and talk about it openly.

We believe that people who would buy software will buy software and we would rather give you our effects directly and unencumbered by archaic DRM. At the same time we don't want to force those who don't buy our software into the dark corners of the internet to grab questionable or altered versions of our work. We hope that we impress you enough to buy a t-shirt or make a donation or come back for a purchase later. We believe that trust, generosity and goodwill are principles worth taking a chance on and so we put our continued existence into your hands.

Buying Dumpster Fire now. Backmask is great and I can't not support them!

lol, I might buy it just to support the awesome site and videos.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Bought for marketing, staying for insanity.

Here is an interview they gave to Audio Plugin guy:https://www.audiopluginguy.com/intervie ... ign=buffer
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sbj wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:45 am Here is an interview they gave to Audio Plugin guy:https://www.audiopluginguy.com/intervie ... ign=buffer
Really dig their attitude :tu:

owenf711 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:34 pm From their twitter feed a while back:

We have filed your requests for helpful and informative marketing under "No"
:lol:

I totally love their attitude, their artwork, their concept - didn't come around trying out their stuff yet, but I guess I have to steal everything they do, selecting "I don't give a f**k" because that'll be too much fun to resist. :hihi: :lol: :hihi:

Just as well I have to get like every single one of their t-shirts because they look great and I am already a fanboy of theirs without even having tried any of their products.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Backmask has secretly became a must have vst in trap music along the lines of gross beat and halftime and are often used together now alot. Dunno if anybody has listened to Post Malones last year but it sounds like he uses it on half his beats. I'm not really sure of another plugin that does what it does.

Dumpster Fire i'm still playing around with but it seems to be another one that works best with automation. I know for sure it will come in handy for making intros and transitions.

doesn't f**king load in OSX10.9.5
mother flipping bags of ballz

S1 reports 107 ms of latency for DF...

Backmask was an insta-purchase... Dumpster Fire was as well. amazing work here.

Isn't it weird how with most companies we're like, "I'm not paying for that, I'll wait for a massive sale." But these guys say that you can take it for free if you want and they got us like, "Here's my money! Do you need a donation? I'll buy some $#!t twice!!!"😜

Return to “Effects”