Freakshow Industries: Dumpster Fire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dumpster Fire

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:32 am How musical are its presets? Anyone tried it on THE KING OF INSTRUMENTS yet?
:lol:

Cross reference to the Byome thread.

Byome/SpecOps and a bunch of other tools I have is the reason I wont buy/steal this.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Doesn't sound like Toto.

It does sound amazingly like a dumpster fire to me at times. I'm having a lot of fun
running Chipspeech through it and then into Crusher-X. Some pretty otherworldly
noises coming out the end of that. :tu:

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:32 am Anyone tried it on THE KING OF INSTRUMENTS yet?
I did. It's safe. As long as you don't use them together after midnight.

I'm intrigued. Might try this out at some undetermined future date.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

Just spent 10 minutes demo'ing on an Amen break.

I have Backmask; it's pretty niche for me.

Same with this: it's not for the faint hearted.

Love the ethos - both the design and the commercial.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

The concept/marketing is hilarious. :lol:
Prices are fine too.

I tend to have mixed feelings about plugins featuring ambiguous controls and too many signal alterations under a single knob.
They make a great impact but I soon end up feeling controlled by the plugin instead of the opposite. :borg:

I understand sometimes that could be a good thing, though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Actually if you click the little question mark on the bottom-right, it names the knobs and gives you a small description if you mouse over one. 80% of the description is nonsense, but the salient bit is highlighted in orange.

doesn't show up in Live 9.7 x64 nor Cubase 6.5.5 x64 on OSX10.9.5. Backmask does though.

lolz behind the 'Steal' button when choosing the 'I dont give a f**k' justification;

ImageImageImageImage

lmfao

That's it, they earned my money :lol:

After seeing their website, demos and steal option I don't even care how those things sound, I'm buying all of them :D
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

I loved Backmask, and will check this one out.

I heard if you actually purchase the licenses, Freakshow will put a good word in for you once this world has been consumed by demons.

You'll still be tortured for a thousand eons, but you'll get 15 minute breaks every two hours for coffee and gluten-free doughnuts, and be entered in a drawing for a free toaster at the end of the 1000 eons.

Stealers just get the gluten-free doughnuts.

ontol wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:23 pm Stealers just get the gluten-free doughnuts.
ew

:phones:

There should be an award for companies like this.

An award, they of course proudly would refuse to accept.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Return to “Effects”