Freakshow Industries: Dumpster Fire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dumpster Fire

THE SHIFTING NIGHTMARE

Sometimes a track takes that dark turn.

Every path leads ever deeper into desperation.

Nothing is working, perhaps the well is dry.

Delete it all. Salt the earth. Anything but this.

Never far away is the thirst for cleansing fire.

Undo has become a parasitic companion.

Defeat is calling like a moth to the candle flame.

Endure this manic force in resolute defiance.

Strike the eldritch match of transformation.

https://youtu.be/QrcLoESVNMk

Website is cool as hell!

He he, they make Ohmforce look conservative.

Seems to be a spectral pitch shifter with some shuffling delay
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Jesus. I got scared going through the site. Mind you I couldn't help myself but click on "steal". Then I got really scared and closed my browser. I'll check it out tomorrow so I don't get nightmares.

Their plugin dev methodology includes "cover and bake at 420F for 69 minutes or until sentient" :x :x :x

I'm downloading the demos and I don't even know if they are instruments or effects or what the hell they are. cant wait... oh and I love the "Steal" button. and how support is "powered by human tears"

Not to mention the newsletter signup form for Mishby, if that's what it's called. "It's not ready yet. Cry."

:phones:
Last edited by plexuss on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

This flashes briefly in the announcement video. :D
DF.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

backmask is super cool. it has turned out to have been well worth the purchase, in my experience. not sure what garbage fire is yet, but it's interesting. seems like a lower-complexity plugin they've thrown online while finishing MISHBY

Almost insta-buy for both Backmask and Dumpster Fire. Sounds great with a drum loop and the two working in parallel :tu:

I would call Dumpster Fire a granulatored texturization syncodynamic meditation machine.

Backmask is more of a spliced time dialation contraction contraption. It also makes for a nice movie out.

:phones:

Sadly I never bought Backmask when it was only $10 as I didn’t think I would use it. Also I found the graphics with the 2 kids in it kinda creepy. Anyway can’t wait to check this out as well.

Ok freaks, here is a little demo with a drum loop for Tremor. starts out dry, then I bring in Backmask and then Dumpster Fire and the fade out the dry, each while messing with the controls and recording in real-time. :phones:

[ track in later post ]
Last edited by plexuss on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

it's quite interesting how at 1:20 it starts to sound like someone breathing

I fore up Backmask very often, and only a few days ago was wondering when they'd drop another plugin.

Love the sound, the aesthetic and the business ethic (The 'steal' option, for example, is very forward-thinking). I imagine that they will be one of a few Dev's that i would be happy to buy from, sight-unseen :tu:

Well now that I have a Backmask and Dumpster Fire going I got hungry and wondered what it would be like to put it all through a Sausage Fattener and Endless Smile. So as to not indulge, I only put the latter on the end of the track as a nice nite-cap. :phones:

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/ba ... re/s-pWcob

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:30 am I fore up Backmask very often, and only a few days ago was wondering when they'd drop another plugin.

Love the sound, the aesthetic and the business ethic (The 'steal' option, for example, is very forward-thinking). I imagine that they will be one of a few Dev's that i would be happy to buy from, sight-unseen :tu:
My sentiments exactly!

How musical are its presets? Anyone tried it on THE KING OF INSTRUMENTS yet?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Effects”