Unfiltered Audio BYOME

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Byometrics Carmen for BYOME Unfiltered Audio BYOME

SLiC wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:07 am
Musicisbest wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:03 am
deejay2 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:32 am thelizard>>we would also need some more factory presets towards SYNTHS in updated version, something like sidechains effects hope you know what i mean...
Maybe this way deejay2 will stop PMing me asking if he can "share" my 3rd party presets with him.
Pathetic....
Ahhh, I thought it was just me getting private mails asking me to share the preset packs I have bought!

I got one of those as well, pretty annoying considering I put out presets myself.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

cool off guys...already have it

Tricky Dicky...

deejay2 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:52 am cool off guys...already have it
Ofcourse you do, after using KVR to PM a long list of members.
If your going to illegally distribute software/soundware, KVR is not a warez site.
Well, not till you made it one.
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

deejay2 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:52 am cool off guys...already have it
Yeah guys! Take a chill pill 8)

Cheeky f**ker!!

bob swans wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:28 am
Musicisbest wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:03 am
deejay2 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:32 am thelizard>>we would also need some more factory presets towards SYNTHS in updated version, something like sidechains effects hope you know what i mean...
Maybe this way deejay2 will stop PMing me asking if he can "share" my 3rd party presets with him.
Pathetic....
Ahhh, I thought it was just me getting private mails asking me to share the preset packs I have bought!

I got one of those as well, pretty annoying considering I put out presets myself.
Wow, I just checked my messages, he also sent one of the PMs to me.
He must have PMed every BYOME user who posted in the forum.

What a nuisance.
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Oh... not feeling so special now SLiC

:lol:
:wink:

Anyone has problems with Byome installer not installing presets? Got the plugin today but I can't find a way to fix this.

Every time this thread gets bumped I'm hoping the update is released. :(

+1
Not tried beta though yet, but frankly to say strange situation a bit. In my memory this is the first such case with stable UA stuff, when after release already gone about half of year, but still not release (oficially at least) fix for some important troubles, like can say non working sidechain. I mean about that issue with disable sidechain mod activity after re-open daw project. Though, perhaps i missed something (did not track topic all time) and main reason still in some external things like Juce. But nonetheless, so long. I want to believe this will remain as single case.

UA will get it sorted. obviously there is a lot going on with plugin alliance right now. When the dust settles everything will be fine. in the mean time the vst2 version works well. its just missing an uninstall :D .

Dasheesh wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:00 pm :? i reinstalled reaper, byome, and specops, and installed the vst2 versions. three things.

1: windows still doesn't list byome or specops in the start menu or apps settings and i can't uninstall.

2: the VST2 FUNCTIONS NORMALLY. doesn't drop, but the VST3 still violently drops.

3: in the vst2 version of byome, the mod wheel does NOT move the macro in the plugin (not hardwired), but in the vst3 version the mod wheel moves the macro and everything crashes (hardwired).

also, all i have to do is load a new instrument on a new track in a new reaper project and play with the mod wheel. if you still want me to send a project i can, but it's a simple set up with nothing special going on.
I was able to reproduce this, minus the crashing. However, I updated to REAPER 5.974 and the weird CC behavior went away. Could you update your REAPER and let me know if that fixes it for you?

i'll get back with you tomorrow.

Found it I think lizard.

I version checked everything and it was all up to date, but I went ahead and reinstalled everything again to be sure (maybe i got a corrupted download somehow)? So I reinstalled everything and loaded the vst2... behaved as normal... so I load the vst3 and WHAM!!! same nasty collapse. Dropped like a broken heart. SO, remembering that you had posted a beta, I went and downloaded the BETA you posted on page 60 and unzipped it again. This time I did something different tho.

I remembered you said the vst3 was a wrapper earlier, so I thought, maybe I need to install BOTH the vst2 and vst3 versions? So, I went to replace both versions and you know what I saw? The VST3 version was in my vst2/dll folder. I went and checked the vst3 folder and the vst2/DLL version was installed there. They were installed backwards! I replaced the "backwards" installs with the betas from page 60 and everything works!

I cannot tell you WHY it did this except to say these installers seem a bit screwy (still no uninstall). It could be... and this is only an untested hypothesis, that I installed my vst2 versions in a custom location. I'm beginning to think this is on the PA side if they are doing the installers. I got mine working for now anyway, not sure how much more help i can be.

Stop with the hooch

Return to “Effects”