RELATED
PRODUCTS
Byometrics Carmen for BYOME Unfiltered Audio BYOME

code: PA-Mega-20-OFF

thank you guys

Edit:delete
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

I don't think the voucher is accepted on the byome deal as it points out in checkout. If anyway gets to use it drop me a pm please thanks

MFXxx wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:39 am I don't think the voucher is accepted on the byome deal as it points out in checkout. If anyway gets to use it drop me a pm please thanks
It works for me, I'm glad I'm having to wait until payday to buy it :D

MFXxx wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:39 am I don't think the voucher is accepted on the byome deal as it points out in checkout. If anyway gets to use it drop me a pm please thanks
it works for anything
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Flecking hell. When I went to pay if clearly stated on checkout vouchers could jot be used so went and bought it. Really pissed 20 difference is a lot in my budget atm. Peeved is putting it politely.

Really trying hard to love this plugin but there are a few things that are holding me back
-horrible workflow , grabbing a bar to navigate a window is a thing of the past
-Serial processing only , unless I am missing something
-No internal feedback , want a frequency shifter in your delay ...not possible
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

MFXxx wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:49 am Flecking hell. When I went to pay if clearly stated on checkout vouchers could jot be used so went and bought it. Really pissed 20 difference is a lot in my budget atm. Peeved is putting it politely.
Contact PA support, they'll sort it out.

dermage wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:37 am
MFXxx wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:49 am Flecking hell. When I went to pay if clearly stated on checkout vouchers could jot be used so went and bought it. Really pissed 20 difference is a lot in my budget atm. Peeved is putting it politely.
Contact PA support, they'll sort it out.
Thanks will do. Public venting never a good thing :) THanks :oops:

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:13 am Really trying hard to love this plugin but there are a few things that are holding me back
-horrible workflow , grabbing a bar to navigate a window is a thing of the past
-Serial processing only , unless I am missing something
-No internal feedback , want a frequency shifter in your delay ...not possible
Kind of in the same boat here. It just doesn't feel very "modular" with those signal flow restrictions. I've been demoing it against the existing Unfiltered plugins that I have, trying to get a sense of how much it adds. I think that aside from the granular stuff and resonator bank, which are fun, most of what BYOME does could be done by stringing the other plugins together in series with some reverb on top. Since I'm using a modular host where arbitrary effect routing is already easy, it feels like sacrificing a lot of versatility for the convenience of having everything in one place. Playing around with all the Unfiltered plugins together mostly just made me realize how much more I like the effects in SpecOps, which are pretty unique.

Presumably with LION coming out soon, BYOME will be seeing more regular sales anyway (like SpecOps is now), so the pressure of the current sale doesn't seem especially urgent. GAS averted!

any good presets for byome on sale?

thelizard wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:22 pm
beater wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:07 pm Thanks. Yea, I tried the 1.01 beta but it crashes when I close the plugin, could be because I'm using bitwig 2.35 though. Will check the presets out. 👍🏻
Thanks for the report! Does it crash when you close the interface or when you remove the plugin from a track?

I didn't need it, but broke down and bought it. I really love the unfiltered stuff and never had an issue so bought without testing. It's a buggy mess right now for me. Crashes reaper every time I touch the mod wheel or pitch. the macro is hard wired to midi controller of mod wheel and as soon as I touch it, I get a runtime error, it drops reaper and i get this god awful audio driver buzzing. It's wrecking everything as is unfortunately. why is the macro hardwired?

yeah, so, I tried to assign the macro to a different controller number and it did the same. runtime error/crash and burn/audio driver buzzes at me until i shut it down. Nasty crash you got there.

windows 10 latest/reaper latest/using a novation nocturn 49 at the moment.

edit: also using vst3 atm. i don't know if that helps or hurts anymore, i've lost track at this point.

Dasheesh wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:24 am yeah, so, I tried to assign the macro to a different controller number and it did the same. runtime error/crash and burn/audio driver buzzes at me until i shut it down. Nasty crash you got there.

windows 10 latest/reaper latest/using a novation nocturn 49 at the moment.
Are you using the latest Beta available in this thread?

no funky mine is from PA download. i'll go back and look for a new beta.

Return to “Effects”