Unfiltered Audio BYOME

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Byometrics Carmen for BYOME Unfiltered Audio BYOME

I can't remember if anyone else has reported these issues but I just noticed that whenever I have the Byome GUI open it freezes the GUI on my other plugins. I just noticed it with Cypher 2 and Aalto and I have tried turning open GL off and on and turning the display off in Byome.
I am running Windows 10 and Ableton 10.0.5
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bob swans wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:39 pm I can't remember if anyone else has reported these issues but I just noticed that whenever I have the Byome GUI open it freezes the GUI on my other plugins. I just noticed it with Cypher 2 and Aalto and I have tried turning open GL off and on and turning the display off in Byome.
fine here - win10, Reaper, byome 1.0.0, kaivo and glitchmachines fracture

woggle wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:45 pm
bob swans wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:39 pm I can't remember if anyone else has reported these issues but I just noticed that whenever I have the Byome GUI open it freezes the GUI on my other plugins. I just noticed it with Cypher 2 and Aalto and I have tried turning open GL off and on and turning the display off in Byome.
fine here - win10, Reaper, byome 1.0.0, kaivo and glitchmachines fracture
Thanks, I can't say I have ever noticed it before and my machine did install a Windows update today so who knows. I will test some more tomorrow :(
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

I have the freeze problem with max devices. As far as I understand these problems are known at UA. They said it was fixed and send for qa/testing to PA, but something seems to have happened.

For anyone that still wants in its now $249 at PA

so quickly pop over to UA site and get it for $179 (and exclude tax)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I don't want to hijack the thread, but since people have been asking about it: My presets should be available pretty soon, maybe even today, if everything goes right. It feels good to finally get this done. I've been working on this pretty much since the demo first came out :hihi:

OK, those final steps went faster than I thought they would :hihi:

My bank "Byometrics" (such a creative name :hihi:) is now available!

You can get it here.
Thanks a lot for the interest, guys!

Wow! They were some of the most beautiful audio demos I've ever heard. If i weren't already convinced i want to own this plugin, then these demos definitely would have pushed me over the edge. Cheers. Thanks for your hard work :)

$5-8 on preset package to me would be asking a lot. Hell I have created a ton already myself/

I've installed and reinstalled BYOME about 4 times and I still can't find any factory presets? Anyone else having issues with installing the factory presets on Win10?

Nope

Is there a feature request forum for UA / BYOME ? Something I'd like to ask for is a change to the resonator bank so that it allows for settings in Hz as well

woggle wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:06 am Is there a feature request forum for UA / BYOME ? Something I'd like to ask for is a change to the resonator bank so that it allows for settings in Hz as well
Afaik they're reading here.
Additional to more screen space and colored cables for macros I add 32th and 64th synced notes to the modulators. Often I want to set 32 for step sequencer and lfo. Maybe even a rate multiplier within the lfo modulator would be a good thing. (similar to U-HE diva lfos maybe)

Yeah, 32nd and 64th sync for modulators would be a really nice addition, actually.

The delay sync values already go down to 1/64, which is really cool for lofi delays at low sample rates. 1/64 will become 1/4 with the sample rate set to 12.5, for example.

Delta Sign wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:54 am OK, those final steps went faster than I thought they would :hihi:

My bank "Byometrics" (such a creative name :hihi:) is now available!

You can get it here.
Thanks a lot for the interest, guys!
How about a fancy intro price coupon code for the poor people who just spent their dough on a rather expensive effects plugin? :hyper:

Return to “Effects”