Unfiltered Audio BYOME

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Byometrics Carmen for BYOME Unfiltered Audio BYOME

rollasoc wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:19 pm Played with this last night. My lovely lady, was not enjoying the weirdness of the noise I was making, so I was banished to using headphones.

I call that a success then.
That's actually the test..... :)

rollasoc wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:19 pm Played with this last night. My lovely lady, was not enjoying the weirdness of the noise I was making, so I was banished to using headphones.

:lol:

They should put this in the quotes and testimonials section. :P

Anybody into dub techno also into BYOME? I’m going to put the plugin though it’s paces tonight and this weekend, and would be down to discuss fx chains.

Niowiad wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:12 pm

:lol:

They should put this in the quotes and testimonials section. :P
+1 for putting this in the quotes and testimonial section! :lol:
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Delta Sign wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:14 pm Ohh yeah, the Autechre test. I still haven't found a woman here that can even remotely get into Autechre :hihi:
I used to date a woman who was into Autechre. She's how I first heard of them.

I never liked them and she was nuts! :P

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:43 pm
Delta Sign wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:14 pm Ohh yeah, the Autechre test. I still haven't found a woman here that can even remotely get into Autechre :hihi:
I used to date a woman who was into Autechre. She's how I first heard of them.

I never liked them and she was nuts! :P
can i have her number?

I wish i could figure out why BYOME consistently crashes ableton on my machine :(

Just made this video of me testing out Byome making lofi grooves with the Stock Ableton 8O8 kit. I distorted most of the 8O8 sounds using Indent2 ;) (I love the distortion from this)

https://youtu.be/Qz-i6KKIPtE

The only other processing I used was a bit of EQ8 and The Glue. All the loft cool sounds are from Byome.

You can get some crazy shit from Byome.
:borg:

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
BYOME is a modular multi-effects Plug-in which has a UI to support an easy effect compilation or you in researching new effect combination. With BYOME you can jump on the hype of modular without spending all that money for modular modules and fighting than with figuring out what they do when you install them one by one.

See our review:
BYOME (“Build Your Own Modular Effect”) by Unfiltered Audio Review
https://www.strongmocha.com/2018/10/20/ ... io-review/ (https://www.strongmocha.com/2018/10/20/byome-build-your-own-modular-effect-by-unfiltered-audio-review/)

V0RT3X wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:13 am Just made this video of me testing out Byome making lofi grooves with the Stock Ableton 8O8 kit. I distorted most of the 8O8 sounds using Indent2 ;) (I love the distortion from this)

https://youtu.be/Qz-i6KKIPtE

The only other processing I used was a bit of EQ8 and The Glue. All the loft cool sounds are from Byome.

You can get some crazy shit from Byome.
Sweet...
A well-behaved signature.

TLW wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:36 am I wish i could figure out why BYOME consistently crashes ableton on my machine :(
what exactly are you doing.
there's a known bug when 2 instances are open with their GUI at the same time they freeze all key/mouse inputs of the DAW
workaround: just don't do that :)

dermage wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:55 pm
TLW wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:36 am I wish i could figure out why BYOME consistently crashes ableton on my machine :(
what exactly are you doing.
there's a known bug when 2 instances are open with their GUI at the same time they freeze all key/mouse inputs of the DAW
workaround: just don't do that :)
Just flipping through presets. I can't figure out what's causing it. Sent crash logs to ableton.

Also I have noticed that it affects max devices like surround panner. I guess the bug should be reported to plugin alliance.

How long is this thing on intro for?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:15 pmHow long is this thing on intro for?
PA mail quote: "The intro price will be valid until October 31."

Return to “Effects”