Analog Obsession announcement

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rockatansky wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:15 pm ... nobody is perfect. There is no shame in not knowing things or making mistakes, how else would we improve or be able to learn.
Sounds like words to live by...

jbarish wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:20 pm This kind of logic is patently absurd. If a song is good enough, it will transcend whatever gear is used to record it???? And if it doesn't then the song must not be good enough?? Why would you even visit a recording enthusiast forum then???
You can't polish a turd and trying to roll it in glitter, it's still a turd rolled in glitter.

this thing has now turned into a shit fest from the dev himself i think
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

JunSev wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:52 pm I think that something weird is happening....
why the people talking in favor of the developer are almost completely new in kvr?

Is not saying they are fake or anything, is just weird, what is the reason?
Yes, new here, but have been following kvr and other forums since ages. And I can't thank enough for what I have learnt here from everyone. I have also been following all the releases from Analog Obsession since he released Filteq (nice and free) and Fetish (initially buggy but free). It is clear that he has put his effort in developing more and more plugins (I suppose that's the fun part of it) and not in improving them, which may be the hard part. Why he haven't solved all the reported bugs, i don't know, why he has been doing strange things with the prices, trying to sell the company, then trying to create another and all that, I don't know.

But, after all, he may have learnt from his errors, he has just lowered the prices, and has promised to work on his legacy plugins, I hope for better. Obviously, he has been quite unprofessional in the past (still I think he should advise new clients about reported bugs before buying), and everyone has reasons not to trust his word, but what do we get just bashing him? He has reached a point where he can only improve and clients can only benefit. And, again, he has some plugins that sound really good for the price. Just my opinion.
bmanic wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:03 am Please also invest in a proper beta testing team. This is something I'm 100% sure you did not do (no matter how much you insisted on that being the case).
This. And no more than two or three well developed releases per year. Take your time.

fcamp wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:21 am It is clear that he has put his effort in developing more and more plugins (I suppose that's the fun part of it) and not in improving them, which may be the hard part.
Then youll also know he doesnt have the required experience or education yet to properly solve some of the issues.

I do wish he would just act like a normal dev and not create these ridiculous situations.

So much potential.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Good luck to him! But he needs to be professional.

My PM to QPFactory when he tried to fool people:
"Look Tunca, i know it's you man!
You deserve to have success since your AO plugins are great sounding, acording to what i've read on Gearslutz and here on KVR.
But you need to rethink your business model!
Analog Obsession is a great name for a plugin company! You should have done more for it. YOU STILL CAN DO MORE FOR IT!
This new company will never work! Go back to AO! People will forgive you if you do the following:
In my opinion you should focus on your two best AO plugins, fix them once and for all, and start from there. And after that start fixing and releasing all other plugins one at a time.
I don't have any of your plugins and never tested them, alrought i was almost plunging into Buster. It seems to be your best creation so far. Fix it and release it without bugs."

And now his answer:
"Oh...

You are totally wrong. It's not me.

And don't care about Analog Obsession. I saw that they are selling their company.

I would close Analog Obsession firstly, if i'm owner.

What is your point? If you don't believe me, don't believe.

I'm trying to be kind but people talking like haters.

As i saw, they are selling their plugins, still. But we still have no payment system. Still looking for... I'm owner of Analog Obsession, i would not open second company like cheater.

Ok. I will close company because of you all.

We just wanted to collect money for our future with our knowledge but people do not deserve it.

Sorry.

Bye."

It seems he followed my advice. Half an hour later his topic dissapeared and AO is back from the grave!
But he has to stop fooling people!
WE ARE NOT STUPID Tunca!

I can think of several devs who have come back from dubious behaviours in their early days, i've probably forgotten many more that have failed as a result of such behaviours.

Honesty is very much valued in this community and the market rewards those who act with integrity.

scalawag wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:30 pm And now his answer:
"Oh...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RafaelMorgan wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:47 pm
"Oh...

You just need to move the "not"

You are NOT totally wrong. It's me.

:D

I agree he has to own up to the qpfactory thing first and foremost.

scalawag wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:48 pm
RafaelMorgan wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:47 pm
"Oh...

You just need to move the "not"

You are NOT totally wrong. It's me.

:D
Tunca is like the Borat of the plugin world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It'll turn out that he's doing it all on purpose for a documentary or something like that.

OK, I told myself : what if we are all wrong, what if QPFactory is not Analog Obsession at all ?

But no, they are definitely the same person. Same writing, same missing uppercase on every "I", same missing space before every question mark... :?
AnalogObsession wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 pm Hello,

Instead of selling company, i decided to go on with Analog Obsession.

I would like to know which plugin you want to see as Diamond series?

For now i'm thinking about BUSTER and BRITISH COUPLE. But i would like to know your ideas...

Also i changed prices.
I would close Analog Obsession firstly, if i'm owner.

What is your point? If you don't believe me, don't believe.

I'm trying to be kind but people talking like haters.

As i saw, they are selling their plugins, still. But we still have no payment system. Still looking for... I'm owner of Analog Obsession, i would not open second company like cheater.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

DJErmac wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:40 pm...same missing space before every question mark...
i'd consider that a pretty normal thing. at least i've been taught so.

Return to “Effects”