Analog Obsession announcement

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Instead of selling company, i decided to go on with Analog Obsession.

I know some people hates me but no problem. Still trying to improve my company...

Now started to update Legacy plugins to Diamond series.

I would like to know which plugin you want to see as Diamond series?

For now i'm thinking about BUSTER and BRITISH COUPLE. But i would like to know your ideas...

Also i changed prices.

Legacy plugins $29 each ( All of them will be updated to Diamond, soon)

Diamond Series $39 each

Thanks.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Selling plugins at full price : obviously fail. Selling company : fail. Trying to fool people with a new company name : fail. Plan D ON.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

2 posts and this thread is already gold :lol:

39 dollars is a good price i think.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

what exactly does "make legacy to diamond" mean? you never explained anything.

Mr. Spock wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:46 pm what exactly does "make legacy to diamond" mean? you never explained anything.
Actually i explained...

I improved existing framework. Now it's possible to simulate circuits fully detailed.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Before you post derogatory remarks towards the OP, pause and then take this opportunity to prove your worth as a human being. Yes, be the better man. Nobody is perfect, we are all cut from the same cloth.

My advice in the face of criticism is to continue your efforts and let the quality of your work speak for itself.

If the two plugins mention have received positive feedback and were popular on the forums, then yes by all means take them to the next level. All the best in your endeavours.

Will the Legacy plugins that are updated to Diamond be a free or paid upgrade have you decided?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

AnalogObsession wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 pm But i would like to know your ideas...
Tried the demo of Varimoon, a scaleable GUI would make sense, I find it rather large, unless I'm missing the resize function/button. There's a lot of dead space.
Good luck, I hope you can turn things around. If not only for your customers.

Being realistic, look at the offerings, prices and quality from the likes of Klanghelm and TDR, for example.
These are in a different league in terms of quality and support.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Everglide wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:20 pm Before you post derogatory remarks towards the OP, pause and then take this opportunity to prove your worth as a human being. Yes, be the better man. Nobody is perfect, we are all cut from the same cloth.

My advice in the face of criticism is to continue your efforts and let the quality of your work speak for itself.

If the two plugins mention have received positive feedback and were popular on the forums, then yes by all means take them to the next level. All the best in your endeavours.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Will the Legacy plugins that are updated to Diamond be a free or paid upgrade have you decided?
Will be totally free for existing users.
Tried the demo of Varimoon, a scaleable GUI would make sense, I find it rather large, unless I'm missing the resize function/button. There's a lot of dead space.
Good luck, I hope you can turn things around.
Thanks.

I'm trying resize functions could be great, yes. Little bit hard but i will try...

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnalogObsession wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:35 pm I'm trying resize functions could be great, yes. Little bit hard but i will try...
Check out Crimsonmerry's work.
https://sonic.supermaailma.net/plugins
Lovely skins.
I'd still have to see an improvement before buying anything.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Why would you EVER trust a company that all but admitted to lying and started a "new company" peddling the same BS? Whether or not you have any interest in Analog Obsession plugins, I would never recommend purchasing any simply because the degree of dishonesty from this developer should be immediately disqualifying.

AnalogObsession wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 pm I know some people hates me but no problem. Still trying to improve my company...
no one hates you.

your plugins are buggy. you often miss basic things about audio engineering, like the importance of metering, oversampling and de-cramped EQ curves. your prices are unstable and sometimes downright insane. your reaction to user feedback and bug reports is often hostile and defensive.

you know how you can "improve your company"? fix all of those things. it's easy to pretend like everyone is out to get you and blame everyone else for pointing out your mistakes. it's much harder to fix them. when you do - then we'll talk.

and before you get defensive again, let me tell you a story. there's a developer here that was caught producing paid plugins with cracked copy of SynthEdit/SynthMaker. you would think that once you are caught with that, there's no going back, and everyone will hate you forever and ever. right? well, this developer has now launched a few successful products, is well respected, and no one brings up the past any more - because what the developer is now is not what he was before. we all make mistakes, the important thing is to learn from them.

so if you want everyone to "not hate" you, you have to work for it, and earn your respect back. i'm ready and willing to give you another chance - but you have to show that you're worth giving that chance, because you already blew your first one.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:19 pm
AnalogObsession wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 pm I know some people hates me but no problem. Still trying to improve my company...
no one hates you.

your plugins are buggy. you often miss basic things about audio engineering, like the importance of metering, oversampling and de-cramped EQ curves. your prices are unstable and sometimes downright insane. your reaction to user feedback and bug reports is often hostile and defensive.

you know how you can "improve your company"? fix all of those things. it's easy to pretend like everyone is out to get you and blame everyone else for pointing out your mistakes. it's much harder to fix them. when you do - then we'll talk.

and before you get defensive again, let me tell you a story. there's a developer here that was caught producing paid plugins with cracked copy of SynthEdit/SynthMaker. you would think that once you are caught with that, there's no going back, and everyone will hate you forever and ever. right? well, this developer has now launched a few successful products, is well respected, and no one brings up the past any more - because what the developer is now is not what he was before. we all make mistakes, the important thing is to learn from them.

so if you want everyone to "not hate" you, you have to work for it, and earn your respect back. i'm ready and willing to give you another chance - but you have to show that you're worth giving that chance, because you already blew your first one.
Thanks Burillo,

I will prove that i'm improving everything...

Return to “Effects”