Eventide SP2016 Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Eventide just released this, and yes, there is a cheap upgrade if you already own 2016 Stereo Room.

Here's a quick clip:

1) Dry Operator sine patch
2) Factory Default (Stereo Room Vintage) 100% mix
3) Epic Plate (High Density Plate Modern) 100% mix
4) Vintage Kiss (Room Vintage) 100% mix
5) Room Vintage with all dials maxed out and automation on the decay (caution, feedback!)

https://clyp.it/ymmt2itg

God dammit you were posting at the same time as me :x :smack:
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:37 pm God dammit you were posting at the same time as me :x :smack:
Ha, I wasn't even going to post anything, but I thought there needed to be something up about it.

Always nice to provide a product link for lazy arses like myself..... :P

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... 016-reverb

I've set a zero dollar plugin budget but I might have to break it. Demo requested. :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I got the 29USD upgrade deal (from stereo room) so I have bought it.
I haven't had time to fully evaluate it yet, but I used stereo room quite a bit as a master verb/glue so I recon it will be worth it, the plates sounded pretty nice.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Rather convoluted (pun intended) installation process for the demo of a reverb plugin. Installed a Redistributable, not unusual but somewhat unexpected, required a system restart....for the demo of a reverb plugin. Somewhat annoying and might sway my decision whether or not to install on my studio computer.

But it's a nice sounding reverb although with an oddly amateurish looking GUI (like someone had a play with knobman/skinman). Right now it's a "may buy" for me especially considering how many other reverbs I have at my disposal. However for the $29 upgrade price it might be hard to pass up. The thirty day trial is nice though so kudos to Eventide for that..... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

SLiC wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:42 pmI got the 29USD upgrade deal (from stereo room) so I have bought it.
How d'you do that? I own a license for it, have nothing in any of my inboxes so far... also can't find an actual link to purchase, even after clicking the "buy now" button on the huge ad on the front page. Nothing in the store so far. No crossgrade links in my account...

And what exactly is the difference between Stereo Room and this one? Except that this one has an Output fader?
Confucamus.

Rockatansky wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:32 pm
SLiC wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:42 pmI got the 29USD upgrade deal (from stereo room) so I have bought it.
How d'you do that? I own a license for it, have nothing in any of my inboxes so far...
Log-in, Productpage, select, the 29$ option will be there, if you is worthy :D

All went 100 pct without pain here, as always, with iLOK and Eventide, thanks, great offer :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HM

HM wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:41 pmLog-in, Productpage, select, the 29$ option will be there, if you is worthy
Did that, logged in and iLok account displayed, 2016 SR license listed, but no upgrade link anywhere. Not SP2016 product page, not 2016 Stereo Room product page, not My Account/My Products page, not on Store/2016 SR page, and as I said, there's no SP2016 page in their store yet.

Do you have a link?
Don't know if I'm "worthy", but I should definitely qualify.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Confucamus.

Log in, then go to the SP2016 product page, then click buy now. Then you can enter your iLok to check if you qualify for upgrade.
No signature here!

Rockatansky wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:50 pm not on Store/2016 SR page, and as I said, there's no SP2016 page in their store yet.
I just klicked on the banner on the front page:
ev3.JPG
HM

Teksonik wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:25 pm Rather convoluted (pun intended) installation process for the demo of a reverb plugin. Installed a Redistributable, not unusual but somewhat unexpected, required a system restart....for the demo of a reverb plugin. Somewhat annoying and might sway my decision whether or not to install on my studio computer.

But it's a nice sounding reverb although with an oddly amateurish looking GUI (like someone had a play with knobman/skinman). Right now it's a "may buy" for me especially considering how many other reverbs I have at my disposal. However for the $29 upgrade price it might be hard to pass up. The thirty day trial is nice though so kudos to Eventide for that..... :tu:
I kinda like the GUI, the full retro look to it. It's a lot better than their other 2016 plugin.

Mmh... even though i love Eventide's stuff, i think i'm gonna pass on this. Already have Stereo Room, UltraReverb, and Blackhole, and, i doubt i get much use on top of those out of this.

BTW, no complaining about iLok protection yet?? WTH is wrong with KVR. :lol:

i don't see why people don't just buy an iLok dongle and be done with it
(that should get them started lol)
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

I love my iLOK ,... that's what I prefer :-)
HM

Return to “Effects”