Valhalla Delay released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaDelay

Hermetech Mastering wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:13 pm So, a baby seal walks into a club...
...and bouncer says:
Your name's not down, you're not coming in, not tonight, you're not on the list.
[insert picture of sad face baby seal here]
Listen mate, I told you once, I told you twice, you're not on the list, alright?

Sounds great :tu:

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I am interested but this is plain stupid. I did read first 3 pages of this thread in hope to see some picture or actual teaser info but no.

Is there any way that people which does not use facebook can read more about this teaser? Yes i just went on his website and i checked his Blog part but there's nothing about it.

Can anyone explain why companies announce their new products on facebook ? It's not that there are no people there i get it but why would anyone cripple their sales ? I mean is it so hard to add same info on your own website as well? Especially if you run a blog there?

I am mainly interested to hear what is it, was there any gui revealed, any eta etc? Soundcloud sound fine but in that list i can't understand what is being processed and with what?

Some more, track starts dry with just the wave-shaped Zither.

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... meets-four

kmonkey wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:34 pm I am interested but this is plain stupid. I did read first 3 pages of this thread in hope to see some picture or actual teaser info but no.

Is there any way that people which does not use facebook can read more about this teaser? Yes i just went on his website and i checked his Blog part but there's nothing about it.

Can anyone explain why companies announce their new products on facebook ? It's not that there are no people there i get it but why would anyone cripple their sales ? I mean is it so hard to add same info on your own website as well? Especially if you run a blog there?

I am mainly interested to hear what is it, was there any gui revealed, any eta etc? Soundcloud sound fine but in that list i can't understand what is being processed and with what?
I don't think the GUI has ever been officially revealed, we saw a blurry corner of a GUI (a beta I'm sure) a few months back via Instagram, and while we all know a Valhalla Delay is coming, outside of a teaser video which didn't provide any details, nothing has been officially announced anywhere. As far as I know anyway (I'm not on Facebook either). Sean has engaged in some discussion about a hypothetical delay plugin, and has posted a few photos of many hardware delays, but again, no official confirmation that I know of.

So in short: there've been a few teasers but no official anything.

Great stuff :tu:

I already love ÜberMod for those slowly degrading tape-ish delays, so I'm sure this plugin will be great too :tu:

Here is one instance of Diva through one instance of ÜberMod with a tape delay-ish setting, for example:
https://soundcloud.com/deltasign/diva-vs-ubermod

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:10 pm
I don't think the GUI has ever been officially revealed, we saw a blurry corner of a GUI (a beta I'm sure) a few months back via Instagram, and while we all know a Valhalla Delay is coming, outside of a teaser video which didn't provide any details, nothing has been officially announced anywhere. As far as I know anyway (I'm not on Facebook either). Sean has engaged in some discussion about a hypothetical delay plugin, and has posted a few photos of many hardware delays, but again, no official confirmation that I know of.

Thank you

Kr3eM wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:46 pm
Hermetech Mastering wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:13 pm So, a baby seal walks into a club...
...and bouncer says:
Your name's not down, you're not coming in, not tonight, you're not on the list.
[insert picture of sad face baby seal here]
Listen mate, I told you once, I told you twice, you're not on the list, alright?
Now that was a great song... I suddenly feel sooo old :hihi:

mholloway wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:32 pm This is actually bad news, afaic.

I'm really, really tired of delay plugins. There are some *amazing* ones already out there. I should know, I own like twelve of them.

I was already bored with U-He's "colour copy" because for me it just doesn't offer anything new or compelling to the world of delay effects.

Maybe Sean will pull some interesting tricks and make this worthwhile, but meanwhile, yawn.

As for tape / space-echo -- I can't think of anything yet another RE-201 emulation could give me that I don't already have covered with Modnetic from Surreal Machines, but whatev.
Why is that bad news????? So a car manufacturer shouldn't develop any new cars....because they've been done already soooo many times??? :lol: Sean needs to earn a living, thus it would be crazy to not introduce new products every so often. People will certainly buy this. We know that it will be a quality product, and that it will be priced very fairly. Not everyone already has "12" delays, so it will be of interest to many. :)

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:10 pm
kmonkey wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:34 pm I am interested but this is plain stupid. I did read first 3 pages of this thread in hope to see some picture or actual teaser info but no.

There isn’t a huge difference (imo) between the newer iterations of the UIs of Valhalla plugins. It will likely be a flat, vector-based UI that will strike a good balance between user-friendliness and granular detail.

Yeah, we all get the style. I think the GUI will be most interesting to reveal the features. Or argue about the color. Maybe even a bit of both.

Return to “Effects”