Klanghelm DC8C3 and DC1A3 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DC1A DC8C

gunnar wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:53 pm I would buy an klanghelm eq within one minute
Aren't we all secretly hoping that he is working on one since his last release? :hihi:

He has gone mysteriously quiet.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:40 am He has gone mysteriously quiet.
I don't believe his silence have anything with mysterious factor. You can't expect someone so creative and skilled hanging on a forum especially not one man team. Likely he's working on updates, new thing or simply life factor.

Regards

DIdn't he say that after he finished MJUC that he wanted to try modulation? I swear I saw that somewhere. Time will tell what he's actually working on though.

Sssssssooooo...

Isn’t summer usually when Tony surprises us with something interesting?

I would hope the silence means he got to work on music near and dear to his heart.

Still, always looking forward to hearing about new Klanghelm stuff.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

:)

was checking the website myself several times the last days.

tony, we are ready

Eq or delay or modulation or limiter or. .. a synth :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

in any case ...... instant buy without try

gunnar wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:18 pm in any case ...... instant buy without try
True.. :hihi:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

gunnar wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:18 pm in any case ...... instant buy without try
Indeed.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

ckam03 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:04 pm DIdn't he say that after he finished MJUC that he wanted to try modulation? I swear I saw that somewhere. Time will tell what he's actually working on though.
It'd be cool to see some updates/upgrades to MJUC ... maybe some new modes/models? I've been revisiting it lately, and it's still excellent.

I have a vague recollection (hopefully real) that an EQ was a likely candidate for next new plugin. Something in between SlickEQ add EQuilibrium where you could mix and match the type of band based on classics and add different output stages for color would be very welcome. Particular with a nice AGC implementation.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:08 am I have a vague recollection (hopefully real) that an EQ was a likely candidate for next new plugin. Something in between SlickEQ add EQuilibrium where you could mix and match the type of band based on classics and add different output stages for color would be very welcome. Particular with a nice AGC implementation.
Yes! Please Tony :pray:

tonhelm wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:52 pm Sorry, but I had to upload the update again due to some little latency code I forgot to include. If you have already downloaded the DC8C 3.0.1 please download again.

sorry for the inconvenience,

Tony
Please, don't abandon 32 bit... :help: :(

Turello wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Please, don't abandon 32 bit... :help: :(

+1

Return to “Effects”