Klanghelm DC8C3 and DC1A3 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DC1A DC8C

Much appreciation for Klanghelm here. Thanks a for a great series of updates and for affordable prices as well. - Scotty

Just installed it, awesome update, thank you so much !
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Gobsmacked this is amazing!!

Sidechain feature is finally recognized and working in Waveform 8. Really happy with DC8C3 :)

Now that I have the chance I wanna ask something about the DC1A3:
What are those "negative ratios" that the Negative button enables? How do they work?

Hi all,
thanks all for your appreciation of the updates :)

I've just released a first maintenance update for DC8C 3.

- FIX: attack and release labels on the GUI of SMOOTH, PUNCH and SNAP Easy modes to match their actual ranges
- more robust dynamic latency reporting (works now properly in realtime in the VST3 version in Studio One too)

I've also added two options to the global settings you can use, in case you're host doesn't fully support dynamic
latency reporting for both realtime processing and offline rendering:
- option to set DC8C to a fixed latency
- option to use the same OS setting for Realtime and Offline

So far I am only aware of Studio One not supporting latency changes for offline rendering. And AFAIK this only happens with VST3 plugins.
According to the Studio One devs this is being fixed shortly.

There might be other (more exotic) hosts not taking this kind of latency change into account as expected.
So you now have these extra options as a safety net/workaround and don't need to wait for a fix, if you're encountering latency issues :-)

Are there any 'analog modeling' parts in this new version? Or anything 'analog' inspired? Or is it a 100% digital thing?

Are there any changes in DC1A3 too?
It's easy if you know how

No, only DC8C3 has been updated to 3.0.1 today.

Sorry, but I had to upload the update again due to some little latency code I forgot to include. If you have already downloaded the DC8C 3.0.1 please download again.

sorry for the inconvenience,

Tony

No problem Tony :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

my main compressor.

love it

gunnar wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:42 am my main compressor.

love it
Likewise, it's my only compressor now, very happy with it.

Many thanks for this, I use v2 as a go to over my DAW track compressors, I am not much for compressors in the mix as a rule, just a very little on rare occasion and it is fantastic value and quality.

I am wondering do you still plan an eq? I suspect the interest would be immense.

I would buy an klanghelm eq within one minute

Return to “Effects”