BIG Saturation test - Mbassador/RBass/MaxxBass/bx_subsynth/LoAir etc

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Double post
Last edited by Halonmusic on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Triple post damn it!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

There are literally houndreds of ways to saturate your signal. Free or paid.
Any answer you'll get is just ONE option among many, many ways.

Use the DROP

GreyLion wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:18 pm Check out Kush's Omega 458A and you'll quit hating saturators. :P
That. Done. :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:25 pm This is just me... at the end of the day, if you can choose a bass synth that has all the harmonics built-in straight from the oscillators, you're golden and you won't need to resort to additional synthesis.

In saying that, carry on please :)
Assuming that you're working with bass synth. Even then alot of time they tend to crap out when playing too low as well. Still, there is merit to that process.

I'd like a tool that is designed to automatically track bass, insert sub and psychoacoustic frequencies accurately and with ease. Min you there are some guitar pedals that almost get there. I'd like to see it in a plugin, though, designed specifically with that in mind.

There's the next plugin for Waves there. :wink:

You all work for me now, Waves. Oh and fix the damn UI on your Renn plugins!! :lol:

BIG Saturation test - Mbassador/RBass/MaxxBass/bx_subsynth/LoAir
... And not a dedicated saturation plugin in sight. Hmmm.

Return to “Effects”