ToneBoosters E.Q.4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TB Equalizer v4

Hi - I'm running the latest v4.1.1

The tooltip, when hovering over a node, says CTRL+clicking will restrict to vertical movement; and ALT+clicking will restrict to horizontal. Only the CTRL+clicking does as described for me here.

Same behaviour with the nodes in the EQ section of Reverb v4 (v4.1.1)

See sig for details. (only tried in Cubase so far...)

Just me.?
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

thebutler wrote:Hi - I'm running the latest v4.1.1

The tooltip, when hovering over a node, says CTRL+clicking will restrict to vertical movement; and ALT+clicking will restrict to horizontal. Only the CTRL+clicking does as described for me here.

Same behaviour with the nodes in the EQ section of Reverb v4 (v4.1.1)

See sig for details. (only tried in Cubase so far...)

Just me.?
Working fine for me in Live 10.3.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson wrote: Working fine for me in Live 10.3.
Sorry for the delay - thanks for responding.!

Interesting; I have since tested in StudioOne v3.5.6 - same results. What may be a clue - I am using only the VST3 editions (EQ4 and Reverb v4)... You must have the VST2 version loaded in Live, since it doesn't yet support VST3.

Have sent Jeroen a support note to let him know; will see what he says.
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

andrei.tuduran wrote:
HcDoom wrote:Does TB Eq4 show two analyser graphs at the same time as Pro-Q2...I mean, the original signal and the eq-ed one?
For the moment, I think it can't do that.
I recently bought TB Eq4 and this is really the only feature I miss. I was considering MDynamicEq, which has a ton more analyzer options, but the cleaner interface of Eq4 won me over. Having the option in Eq4 to display the analyzer before EQ, after EQ or combined would make it nearly perfect for me. As a relative beginner, it's just very useful to be able to instantly see how the changes affect the spectrum.

Jeroen, any chance for 2nd/parallel spectrum analyser which shows in realtime when we add or subtract freqs...? Original + edited one? Like in FF Pro-Q?

Kr3eM wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:52 am Note that external side chain input are only supported in VST3 & AU. So if one upgrades from FlX 3 (FlX 4) VST2 and can not use VST3/AU that should be worth reflecting on.
VST3 only side-chain is very unfortunate restriction for Windows users of Ableton.
Murderous duck!

Uhm, does anyone know how to use the AI assist? It just shows a curve. Should I add the bands and shelves and filters manually to match the curve?

lajosuti wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:59 pm Uhm, does anyone know how to use the AI assist? It just shows a curve. Should I add the bands and shelves and filters manually to match the curve?
Yes, i think that's how it works, I could be wrong.
I don't think it snaps to the curve, unless I'm missing something.
A curve hold would be useful.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

lajosuti wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:59 pm Uhm, does anyone know how to use the AI assist? It just shows a curve. Should I add the bands and shelves and filters manually to match the curve?
I use it after my prefered EQ. I make all the EQ changes while monitoring the AI Assist curve. It helped me alot in my final mixes. :tu:
Love this feature! :love:

I see, thanks a lot :)

Man I would barf in joyfulness if this could do expansion as well!

It does expansion. Use the up knob in the dynamics section.

I mean like it hold the band down until the snare hits for instance...It has some sort of upward compression thing that seems to do the opposite of that

You can do this by sidechaining.

The compressor will go the other direction by sidechaining it?

Return to “Effects”